Tekkit Classic is being laggy.

Dogol

For some reason every time I move my head/mouse, it begins to drop frames. F3 says fps is at 60-70. It's just when I move my head,

This is the part I don't understand at all: for some reason, the lag stops when I hold down right click.I have no idea why this happens, if anyone might have a solution I would be very appreciative.

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2019 at 10:50 PM, Dogol said:

For some reason every time I move my head/mouse, it begins to drop frames. F3 says fps is at 60-70. It's just when I move my head,

This is the part I don't understand at all: for some reason, the lag stops when I hold down right click.I have no idea why this happens, if anyone might have a solution I would be very appreciative.

yo bro, just worked this out. I just put my game into full-screen mode and it completely stopped lagging. You can do this by pressing shift+F11 (Windows) or by doing fn+F11 (Mac). If you're using a Mac and it won't let you go into full-screen mode using this command, then you need to go to 'System Preferences' and then to 'Keyboard' and then to the 'Shortcuts" tab and un-check the box 'Show Desktop', as this function is binded to F11 already. Once you disable this then you can go into fullscreen mode using fn+F11 and all the lag should go. Hope this helps!