Eavan's Medieval Modpack [1.12] - Unique System

Hello peeps! At the moment we are currently at Alpha, where our modpack has but a humble survival server. However, I am striving for something different for Beta.

For those of you wondering, "Beta? What do you mean by that?" Basically, this modpack's server in Beta will heavily focus on different Kingdoms battling it out against each other, with a freedom that is hardly found (outside of Anarchy servers), having the ability to customize your kingdom and government as you desire.

There will be other things besides kingdoms, such as systems of Diplomacy, Guilds, Recognized Houses of Nobility, Economy, Orders, Diety System, etc! You can find more information (that I'll be updating constantly) in #a-taste-for-beta

However, in order for Beta to begin, we need a larger playerbase. So this is something that I'll be asking you all, the players, to help me out with! Currently, I'm looking for people to who are willing to at the very least try Beta once, a "pledge" of sorts if you will.

So far, I've had 38 people who've said that they're willing to try it out. But my goal is to have at least 75 people! Kinda ambitious, and if needed I might drop down the requirements (though I know some of you guys pledged or not won't even play >:C). If you are interested in Beta, please consider giving a pledge! You'll only have to play once :P

Note that there WILL be a reward for players who Pledge themselves, as well as having participated in Pre-Alpha, Alpha, and eventually Beta.

If you're interested as to what exactly we have planned for Beta, and how you could get us started, please join our discord! Check out #announcements, #basics, and #a-taste-for-beta, as well as the questions that will pop up!

We are of course still in early development, so we'll be taking on suggestions, along with constructive criticism! This is your opportunity to shape our server!

Naturally, I'll also be looking for staff members as well as Builders. If you're interested in joining our team, you can apply as well in the discord!

Technic Link (Has all the goodies!): https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eavans-medieval-modpack.1601890

Edited by LittleEavan