Error 413 on technicpack.net

HarashOra

When trying to add a modpack icon, logo and background to a custom modpack a friend and I made, we continously got error 413 after trying to upload an image. The images were the correct size for the icon (50x50) and background (900x600) but even after reducing their quality to a horrendous amount, the error still occurred. The modpack and images in question are listed below.
1224658718_squarelowquality.jpg.aeea1d37c9c307fddc67ebef79dd5814.jpg1149067259_900x600verylowquality.jpg.6382b7b8eae7ff53c635d9891223500c.jpghttps://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tcservertemptestpack.1675416

• Forum Administrators

I was able to upload these without issue, can you give a step-by-step of exactly what you were doing to encounter the error?

Also moved to Platform Pagoda.

I went onto the modapck (Aetheral Worlds) --> Edit modpack --> Resources. I then chose a correctly sized file and tried to upload it but it didn't work so I used a much lower quality image, like the one above and it still gave me the error. The other owner of the modpack tried to do the same thing with the images and got the same error.

• Forum Administrators

Hey there,

There was a misconfiguration on our servers, so this issue should now be resolved. Feel free to reupload your modpack art.