Unable to load modpacks

Avery7777

I have been trying to start any mod pack for hours, it always stops on "Installing Minecraft Assets." 

I have changed my allocated ram several times and looked at other guides providing others with help, the "clearJavaEnvVars" file didn't work and I ran it regularly and with administrator. I have reinstalled all of Technic launcher as well, thank you in advance

My logs below,

https://pastebin.com/t6m4R9eB

14 minutes ago, TerdyTheTerd said:

image.png.f293009001ee89debbc6b55ca87ae584.png

How much ram do you have? How much is already in use? It appears you are trying to allocate more than is available on the system.

8 gigabites of ram, at that moment I believe there was 2.5gb allocated. 

How much is free though? Are you running anything else like a server that might use up a good chunk of that? I would say normally users shouldn't have issues with not enough ram having 8gb, but then again I'm currently using 6bg and I only have chrome open (various background task are eating it up). Its possible you are already using too much and so the JVM cannot allocate the 2.5 that you told it to.

image.png.9e03db7e6d98dbb8b6a92463086ff297.png

1 minute ago, TerdyTheTerd said:

How much is free though? Are you running anything else like a server that might use up a good chunk of that? I would say normally users shouldn't have issues with not enough ram having 8gb, but then again I'm currently using 6bg and I only have chrome open (various background task are eating it up). Its possible you are already using too much and so the JVM cannot allocate the 2.5 that you told it to.

image.png.9e03db7e6d98dbb8b6a92463086ff297.png

At first I thought that might be the case, I closed everything besides Technic and it still happened. This is a new issue as well, In the past I was able to run Technic and use mod packs perfectly fine.

I would say it could be possibly that the ram that has gone bad, but this is very unlikely if you are not experiencing other issues like BSOD. The only thing I know is that according to the logs Java is unable to allocate the specified amount of RAM. I do not know why that is happening. Have you tried reinstalling/updating Java yet?