There is no such item with ID....

Narasien

Essentially I can get it to work on a server off my computer when I try to load it into an actual server. I can get it to run perfectly fine on my desktop when I run a server on it, yet heaven forbid I try to get it to run off multicraft on a dedicated server.

Whenever I test it to see if I've loaded it correctly and click an item I get a "There is such item with ID... XXX". I've noticed in the FTP that I am not getting a Forge Mod Loader log unlike when I run a server on my desktop and that my problem is tied to that. Any suggestions?

Essentially I can get it to work on a server off my computer when I try to load it into an actual server. I can get it to run perfectly fine on my desktop when I run a server on it, yet heaven forbid I try to get it to run off multicraft on a dedicated server.

Whenever I test it to see if I've loaded it correctly and click an item I get a "There is such item with ID... XXX". I've noticed in the FTP that I am not getting a Forge Mod Loader log unlike when I run a server on my desktop and that my problem is tied to that. Any suggestions?

Contact the developers of Multicraft and inform them that there is a modded server that does not run with Multicraft. Submit a bug report to them and they should fix the issue. Worst case they will conclude that there is anissue in Voltz where you can then submit a Bug Report to Voltz and they will look into it.

EDIT: The reason I say goto Multicraft first is because Voltz is not designed to run with Multicraft. The server is designed with what they distribute, anything else you add/use was not intended for it. If it does come down to Voltz being the issue then you can make a request for Multicraft to be supported.