When I go into a world, after a short period of time, everything completely freezes

Shim

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.3.4

Operating System: Windows 7, 8gb RAM, Nvidea Geforece GT630 w/ 1gb dedicaed RAM,

Java Version: Version 7 Update 10

Antivirus Program: McAfee

Description of Problem:

When I got my new laptop, i got the Technic launcher, and I downloaded Sphax 64x, but when i go into a new world, after a few moments, everything completely freezes and it stops working. It usually happens when I'm using Not enough items. I really love tekkit, but I can't play it. PLEASE HELP

Error Messages:

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

I'm currently having the same problem maybe playing offline mode will help , it helped for me and did not lag so much ....

and BTW ....

I am not trying to say anything out of line here or have a go i am just trying to suggest something ...

if you don't want people to keep posting the same problems please can you find some way of making the answer to there problems be more available because atm it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

and also surely you should concentrate on banning the amount of idiots on here who basically just use this site to take the mick out of people or make them feel very low .

literally i have a problems , come on here to try and find the solution or Google it , find a thread , find someone with the same problem , no one ever answers it just takes the mick and act like some kind of fudging lord.

I really would be grateful if someone took this on board.

p.s i am new but all the better to write this for it should be more clear to new clients .

pp.s thank you for reading this

See, now the problem with that is: no one ever used/uses the search function. Rather than looking for their problem and finding the answer they want, they create a new thread. This causes several problems. 1. When someone does use the search function, they only find a bunch of threads with a lot of posts saying "Me too". 2. When there is a solution, it gets lost within all of the "Me too"s. 3. This still isn't the correct place to be reporting about Lag and other issues.

I am not trying to say anything out of line here or have a go i am just trying to suggest something ...

if you don't want people to keep posting the same problems please can you find some way of making the answer to there problems be more available because atm it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

using the search bar narrows it down considerably, along with looking in the correct section. If the OP had done either of these things, he likely would have found a solution to his issue.

and also surely you should concentrate on banning the amount of idiots on here who basically just use this site to take the mick out of people or make them feel very low .

literally i have a problems , come on here to try and find the solution or Google it , find a thread , find someone with the same problem , no one ever answers it just takes the mick and act like some kind of fudging lord.

Bride is not a moderator so she has no control over that, however some of the mods fit that description when people are lazy. That is the communities way of helping people develop their searching skills and solving things for themselves, if they don't like it they are generally asked to leave.

I really would be grateful if someone took this on board.

Will you be providing the board? Because the expenses for this site are already astronomical for a free project with no source of income...

p.s i am new but all the better to write this for it should be more clear to new clients .

Clients implies a customer/provider relationship, this type of relationship doesn't apply to the Technic pack as it is a free enterprise with no profits. Pedantics aside, new users should read the rules and the stickies, there is really no excuse.

pp.s thank you for reading this

You are welcome.

Thank you very much for your replies

I have taken on board what you have all said and understand a lot better now

the only thing however i still stand by is manners are free and not at all saying yourself or anyone in particular just in general , some people do genuinely help but most posts iv seen people have just judged then jogged on , user who posted dose not wont to comment back because of this and the problem isn't solved

But anyway that is my opinion and iv shared it ,glad i have and thank you again for you're time .

p.s This makes me think we should all be a bit more considerate to the moderators and take care more of this site and the people using it.