Technic Console Freezes, Then Modpack Becomes Unplayable

Pyruvat3

Question

Hello! Im playing on the omega adventure pack and whenever I join my survival world, soon after it loads my technic console freezes. It doesn't display "not responding", but it doesn't update anything, prevents me from scrolling, and doesn't adjust to window size changes. Soon after this, my game freezes for periods of 30+ seconds or more every few minutes to seconds, displaying "not responding", regardless of what is happening in the world. I've noticed that in many of these cases, when it unfreezes, it's not like a pause/unpause sequence, but it fast forwards the game to catch up. In many of these cases, the game just crashes or doesn't even unfreeze after a long period of time. Im certain it doesn't have to do with my RAM allocation because I allocated 15 gb of RAM to the game, and other modpacks work fine. I've tried changing the RAM allocation to slightly lower and uninstalling and reinstalling the modpack but nothing seems to work. Moreover, this problem does not appear when I booted up a world in the Attack of the B Team Modpack. I'm unable to include logs of when it crashes because I can't open the file in notepad and when I open it in wordpad, it freezes after saying it's 1% done, which suggests it's too long. Does anyone know what the problem might be here? Thanks!

2 answers to this question

The difference between Attack of the Bteam and the insanity called Omega adventure pack, dubbed by me as the Omega Messpack, is, well, insane. The main reason I've seen the console freeze is utter and pure log spam, what size are your technic logs? I've seen the console freeze above 1 MB worth of log each second.