Launcher Loading Opensans + 0% ....

Asterric

Question

Heyo, I'm having a problem, my technic is still stuck installing and well.... I looked into my Json.settings to see what was wrong but I'm not techy like technic. Here's what wa in it.... No clue where what is downloaded or how where what when why.

{
  "memory": 0,
  "launchAction": "HIDE",
  "buildStream": "stable",
  "showConsole": true,
  "languageCode": "default",
  "clientId": "5dc46213-c8bf-4af0-b8c9-8471615417a3",
  "latestNewsArticle": 0,
  "launchToModpacks": false,
  "javaVersion": "64bit",
  "autoAcceptRequirements": false,
  "javaBitness": true,
  "launcherSettingsVersion": "2",
  "windowType": "DEFAULT",
  "windowWidth": 0,
  "windowHeight": 0,
  "enableStencilBuffer": true,
  "useMojangJava": true
}

2 answers to this question

Default install should point to %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\.technic\
Now inside that folder you should see logs folder as well. The files that reside there shows... logs. If you are not technical, perhaps that won't help you, but if something is wrong it would be the place to start searching.

BTW, it seems like you do not have a problem with the technic launcher being installed, but you have a problem installing a specific modpack. Care to share which one is it (and violate the rules, thus risk a ban) or simply - try to see if any other modpack does install successfully?

22 hours ago, Nyuno said:

Default install should point to %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\.technic\
Now inside that folder you should see logs folder as well. The files that reside there shows... logs. If you are not technical, perhaps that won't help you, but if something is wrong it would be the place to start searching.

BTW, it seems like you do not have a problem with the technic launcher being installed, but you have a problem installing a specific modpack. Care to share which one is it (and violate the rules, thus risk a ban) or simply - try to see if any other modpack does install successfully?

at first, I was able to USE technic, at all. But now, i'm trying to install pixelspark and getting a error message saying It's not available for offline play or something