[0.5.7][Factions!]FCTekkit[PvP][Rank/Protections][50 Slots][No Mystcraft] Dedicated Machine 32GBRAM

Server : FCTekkit Lite

IP : lite.fc-mc.net

www.fclite.net

News : **WE HAVE FACTIONS**

Info slightly outdated will fix soon

*****We offer /home and all those commands just read how in the spawn***You won't spawn in the spawn, but you should see it, just walk into it for the server rules

PMCPOST.png

PREMIUM1.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this server upgraded to the last tekkit lite build? when i try to enter it gives me a list of mods i should have...but i have the latest tekkit lite dowloaded

No we are seeing if we can update without having to reset the map

"More to come as soon as we find the bad items out" That has got to be the BEST way to make people want to leave/never play your server.

I only mean like the map corrupting, explosive, protection bypassing items :P We are trying to bring the best experience possible

WE NOW HAVE BUKKIT ENABLED ON OUR SERVER AND WE WILL BE WORKING ON GETTING PLUGINS TO WORK, Right now these plugins work :

• World Guard
  • World Edit
  • Plugman
  • MORE SOON!

Very Impressed with the Presentation of this server :) I'm not sure why, but the simple blue/white color scheme can never go wrong :P lol Good work, I'll be checking out this sever soon :D

Thanks, did the photoshop myself :D

Hey there, i have ran a couple of my own servers over the years. And recently got back into minecraft, if any of you would like any help along the way, just ask and i'd be happy too.

We will have staff apps open soon, if you are interested you will be able to apply to join our team!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons