How do I take water from a tank and fill a pond?

aaon

I know how to use the redpower pump, currently it supplies all the water to my machines. But I like the idea of storing water. I have to use the IC pumps to fill the water tanks, which works fine and dandy, but how do I get the water from the tank back out? I have tried everything including attaching a pop and RP pump to the bottom.

Thanks warpspeed but I am looking to move water from the tanks to the terrain. My current setup is using redpowers pump but I would like to move to IC. I want to be able to pump water into tanks and then at a later time fill a pond with the water in the tank, or release water from the tanks in a wheat farm.

On another sadder noteā€¦

Railcraft will be regretfully removed in the upcoming version of Tekkit Lite until we can meet the requirements set forth by CoverJaguar. Server owners please be aware that in the upcoming version of Tekkit Lite (0.5.3) RailCraft will be removed.

Thanks!

bummer. thanks though

bummer. thanks though

Don't worry man. With the addition of custom modpacks to the launcher, Technic can finally be the user friendly simple to install launcher that I always felt it should be. Once server owners get their custom packs running, we'll have a much broader, and greatly more varied modded minecraft experience. :)

It will be fun, i still need to learn all of this.

Back to a post of yours a while back i have attached RP pipe to the tank and i have never had any luck getting it out.

I would be super grateful if you could screen shot this in action

IndustrialCraft cannot do that. Redpower however, does work with railcraft and buildcraft tanks. Simply connect the pipe directly to the tank instead of a grate.