Custom Zip Folder

Hello,

I was wondering when having to make multiple folders such as mods, coremods, bin, config, etc... How exactly would you make the zip? I made a package folder with all the necessary info inside of it, but when I zipped and used it it just made a package folder with my other folders inside. Please help.

Thank you

sct, please can you help me because i want to install optifine for tekkit lite, i make the zip folder with the 'mods' folder inside and within that the zip for optifine. I've just got dropbox and the only link for the share 'mods.zip' doesn't work (The mod doesn't load) when i put it into the custom zip URL box on options. I've watched you're video several times and i noticed that when you right clicked the mods.zip file you had an option to copy the share URL, when i right click i don't seem able to do this. Please can you help, Thanks :)

I don't understand what you are asking. You have to upload the zip you create somewhere public so users can download it.

In the video you zipped the mod folder and made it public so you could put it in the custom zip. If I have multiple zips how would I use them all?

EDIT: I'm sorry if I'm not explaining this the best I can it's hard for me to word.

I now have a zip for mods, coremods, bin, and config on my dropbox. Custom Zip only let's you put one zip in, how would I get all my folders over to the modpack?

How do i make it public on dropbox or is it set to public automatically?

In your dropbox folder on your computer there will be two folders inside of there a public folder and a photo folder put the zip file in the public folder. Once the zip is inside the folder highlight the zip and right click it you should see an option for dropbox and copy public link.

I hope that helps

In your dropbox folder on your computer there will be two folders inside of there a public folder and a photo folder put the zip file in the public folder. Once the zip is inside the folder highlight the zip and right click it you should see an option for dropbox and copy public link.

I hope that helps

When i made my dropbox account it contained a 'Photos' folder and a PDF 'getting started'

When i made my dropbox account it contained a 'Photos' folder and a PDF 'getting started'

It has just come to my attention that dropbox recently got rid of their public folder. They have recently switched to straight link-sharing you can learn more about it here

EDIT: I could still use help with my previous issue though if a admin happens to see this. I was more than glad to help you though :)

It has just come to my attention that dropbox recently got rid of their public folder. They have recently switched to straight link-sharing you can learn more about it here

EDIT: I could still use help with my previous issue though if a admin happens to see this. I was more than glad to help you though :)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...