world ID mismatch

kaicraft123

Question

Title: world ID mismatch

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: java 7

Description of Problem:

i tried to make server for me and my friends to play but every time i tried to join to test it this error message comes up

ps. ive made servers before so i have no idea what this is

Error Messages:

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches

ID 343 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 2) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.item.cart.furnace, ordinal 2)

ID 342 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 1) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.cart.chest, ordinal 1)

ID 328 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 0) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.item.cart.basic, ordinal 0)

You cannot connect to this server

Error Log:

Have you tried copying the Railcraft config file found in your server's configs into your client's Tekkit Lite configs? (I'd suggest backing up the current configs you've got in your client in case god-knows-what happens :P) At this point though, all you need to do is rematch those 3 IDs to the ID those items are registered to in the current world and you're golden (Basic Railcart, the ChestCart, and FurnaceCart from Railcraft need adjusting)

could you please make a more detailed tutorial? im kind of new to that kind of stuff :P

Title: world ID mismatch

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: java 7

Description of Problem:

i tried to make server for me and my friends to play but every time i tried to join to test it this error message comes up

ps. ive made servers before so i have no idea what this is

Error Messages:

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches

ID 343 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 2) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.item.cart.furnace, ordinal 2)

ID 342 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 1) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.cart.chest, ordinal 1)

ID 328 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 0) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.item.cart.basic, ordinal 0)

You cannot connect to this server

Error Log:

I am having the same problem but when trying to load an ssp world