world ID mismatch

kaicraft123

Question

Title: world ID mismatch

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: java 7

Description of Problem:

i tried to make server for me and my friends to play but every time i tried to join to test it this error message comes up

ps. ive made servers before so i have no idea what this is

Error Messages:

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches

ID 343 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 2) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.item.cart.furnace, ordinal 2)

ID 342 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 1) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.cart.chest, ordinal 1)

ID 328 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type uv, ordinal 0) Game (ModID: Railcraft, type rc.item.cart.basic, ordinal 0)

You cannot connect to this server

Error Log:

Have you tried copying the Railcraft config file found in your server's configs into your client's Tekkit Lite configs? (I'd suggest backing up the current configs you've got in your client in case god-knows-what happens :P) At this point though, all you need to do is rematch those 3 IDs to the ID those items are registered to in the current world and you're golden (Basic Railcart, the ChestCart, and FurnaceCart from Railcraft need adjusting)

ok well i need to wait for my mate to get on to send me the config file from the server, do you think this is going to be the solution?

Well, it's that or delete your world folder in the server and start a new world with your configs synced to the server's configs. That would solve your problem too, but I answered assuming you'd want to keep your map :P

Did this work? I looked through railcraft.cfg and diddnt see anything about these Item ID's. Or does something else need to be done?

When I skimmed through the railcraft.cfg (I've never had to change a railcraft ID before, but it's no different from changing any other ID), the only ID I didn't see right away was the basic cart's ID. Try using CTRL+F to easily find what you're looking for once in the config

I tried to change the world (I'm getting a different problem though the same concept) hear it is:

ID 19407 (ModID: BuildCraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19406 (ModID: BuildCraft:Transport, type Buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19408 (ModID: BuildCraft:Transport, type Buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19409 (ModID: BuildCraft:Transport, type Buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

I tried to change the world (I'm getting a different problem though the same concept) hear it is:

ID 19407 (ModID: BuildCraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19406 (ModID: BuildCraft:Transport, type Buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19408 (ModID: BuildCraft:Transport, type Buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19409 (ModID: BuildCraft:Transport, type Buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

It's the exact same thing, just applied to Buildcraft. I'd suggest trying to replace the config using one for BuildCraft from an older backup (from before the mismatch) first (back the current on up in the event you end up with even more ID mismatches :P who knows sometimes). If this doesn't work, you're going to have to manually change the IDs to match what they're saved as in your world.

- If by "tried to change the world", you mean you completely deleted the entire world folder found in your server directory: you should have zero mismatched IDs.

I am having the same issue. I am thinking a full wipe and start a new map unfortunitally. Anyone happen to find a fix to this issue?

I was having the exact same issue,

etc.

I thought I'd just backup the old one and start fresh to see if I could get it to work, but even using a fresh world/config/everything for the 0.5.2 server the same message still pops up. I also looked in both my old buildcraft main.cnf and the updated one, but neither has a reference to any of those ID's.

I'm fairly inexperienced myself maybe I'm missing something obvious, but seems like these ID's are missing from the server update.

Those are two entirely unrelated problems.

no they are not unrelated.

I reported in one of the world ID mismatch threads that I was having the problem discussed here, later I reported in the thread I made about the forge essentials that I had finally gotten my server to launch, generate a world, and allow me to log in, which means that my fix also addressed the world ID mismatch that is being discussed here.

What I don't know is if anyone else can get the same results, which is why i'm asking ppl who have had this issue if following my instructions fixes it for them.

(then i had to assign the forge essentials permissions as sticky-ed at the top of the tekkit lite board before i could open any chests :S)

Have you tried copying the Railcraft config file found in your server's configs into your client's Tekkit Lite configs? (I'd suggest backing up the current configs you've got in your client in case god-knows-what happens :P) At this point though, all you need to do is rematch those 3 IDs to the ID those items are registered to in the current world and you're golden (Basic Railcart, the ChestCart, and FurnaceCart from Railcraft need adjusting)
I'm having the same problem with railcraft except for the Voltz's modpack, after copying the railcraft.cfg, where do you go to paste railcraft.cfg in the "Client Voltz configs"