Until The End; Minecraft Series

Until The End

Hello everyone, today I would love to introduce you to my youtube channel, and my videos. I have recently decided to start making videos. As for being popular, we won't got here yet. Here are my newest videos, so feel free to head over to the links, and if you liked what you saw, please comment on the video telling me what I could change, or what I could do to make my videos more interesting. Thanks for the input, and as always.

Thank You,

Ryan.

***WARNING***

Some/most of my videos contain explicit content such as profanity. If you're underage, or do not like/condone profanity please, be weary of these link of my videos. If you would like to help change this, feel free to message me and let me know why. Thank you for your time and patience

Links:

Episode One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9iVc39IU_s

Episode Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJEGleJGcs

As I continue to make said videos, I will contiue to update this post with all the current/to come videos of the Until The End series.

Again, I can not stress enough how important it is to not click these links if you do not like, and or condone Profanity. Please, read the warning above if you do not like the use of profanity, or are underage and should not be viewing this type of language. Thank you for your time, and patience

Thanks for your time so far everyone! Hope to see some comments, and more on my videos soon.

As always,

Hope you enjoy the videos! :D

Erm, since those are the Technic forums, why aren't you making a Technic Let's Play? You're not obliged to, but that's probably closer to your target audience. Oh, and also. Fuck. There, I murdered the innocence of a thousand children.

Erm, since those are the Technic forums, why aren't you making a Technic Let's Play? You're not obliged to, but that's probably closer to your target audience. Oh, and also. Fuck. There, I murdered the innocence of a thousand children.

I will make more tekkit series' to come. But for now this is my current project, and really only have time for this one. Sorry to upset you. Also, i'm just following the guidelines of posting in here, as there could be children that could watch these, it's better to let them know that profanity could appear in the video(s).

Have a nice day.

I will make more tekkit series' to come. But for now this is my current project, and really only have time for this one. Sorry to upset you. Also, i'm just following the guidelines of posting in here, as there could be children that could watch these, it's better to let them know that profanity could appear in the video(s).

Have a nice day.

Oh, sorry if I seemed rude or butthurt or such a thing, sarcasm really is my second language. I just found amusing the amount of precautions you took ;). Good luck on you Let's Play saga!