dous anyone have any custom modpacks? (please look at)

techniclover12

i dont know how and dont give me a link to the tutorial its to long for me atleast and i know many people have made modpacks

Just download the zeppelin mod as a zip file that works with the version of Minecraft that the latest tekkit lite uses and put it into a folder, compress that folder, and then add that folder to dropbox or whatever and type the link to the folder in the custom url area and log in i think.

And I was thinking this was a thread about sharing custom modpacks we might have made.

Just download the zeppelin mod as a zip file that works with the version of Minecraft that the latest tekkit lite uses and put it into a folder, compress that folder, and then add that folder to dropbox or whatever and type the link to the folder in the custom url area and log in i think.

This is wrong, the folder structure needs to be modpack.zip/mods/zeppelinmod.zip

You can also use local files by using file:// instead of http:\\ and pasting in the path to your modpack.

Well I Also Kinda Wanted To See Peoples Packs But Most People Keep Them Private

Hmm well it's not that hard just to make your own... it is extremely easy... so just find some mods and add them to your own pack. Just think of what you would want on the kind of server you want and add the mods that fit. There is a reason why people don't share their modpacks: they want their servers to be special. I am under the suspicion that you are EXTREMELY LAZY right now.

Hmm well it's not that hard just to make your own... it is extremely easy... so just find some mods and add them to your own pack. Just think of what you would want on the kind of server you want and add the mods that fit. There is a reason why people don't share their modpacks: they want their servers to be special. I am under the suspicion that you are EXTREMELY LAZY right now.

well im not trying to be lazy but i just wanted to see what mods people think are good