Missing recipe, IC2

Jarin

I've done some searching, and while a couple people have asked about this, I haven't been able to find any sort of answer. Does anyone know what happened to the Water StrainerGrid_Water_Strainer.png? This guide recommended it as great early power, and it's still a standard listing on the wiki, but it doesn't appear to be a part of Tekkit anymore. I can't find any notes about it being removed, though. (Yes, done a search for 'water' in the recipe list as well, no listing). I do notice that the wiki page no longer has the data value for the block, which is a bit suspicious.

Thanks! Both forum and google search failed me today. My google-fu is weak...

On a side-note, what's the usual early-game power source that people prefer, if Power Converters isn't a standard inclusion in the pack?

Basic Generator till I got my Steam Turbine running ;)

Not the cheapest way to gether energie but it is just awesome^^

For early Game you schould also go for coke that puts out 4 times more energy then coal.

Some others will cry for solar Panels ... but thats lame

I would suggest creating a geothermal generator ASAP but only as long as you have a nether portal. That way, you can make 16 cells with only 4 tin, go to the nether, fill them all up, and stick them in the geo gen. Lots of power very easily that way. Thanks to enderchests, you can also make systems that will pump out lava from the nether, use the liquid tranposer to stick the lava in buckets, transport the buckets of lava to the overworld, and then use another liquid transposer to empty the buckets. The enderchests will be the hardest thing to make in that system, but that is where I would take it if I were you guys/have done on my server myself.

Note: if you did do the nether idea, you would need a dimensional anchor next to both dimensions machines to guarantee that it would work unabated.