Increasing the range of TNT carts

Zae

Hello there,

I am here requesting help on a matter of TNT carts. I and my friend will be having a colossal space battle with some space ships, however, TNT carts, one of the main weapons don't seem to go very far. Does anybody know how to increase the range of how far they can be launched? I'm using a primer and then a launch pad with a few powered rails and 1 booster rail before hand.

Whilst I'm here, does anybody have any good tips or ideas they have for this battle that could prove to be useful? :D

Thanks! :)

Have deployers with mining lasers set to explosive mounted on the front of your craft. Also, make caterpillar drives you can launch out like missiles to try and interferer with their movements if they hit and attach. Maybe have nukes attached to them so once you see it is close you detonate it with wireless redstone and destroy their air ship. This sounds like so much fun I think I'm going to organize something like this among the admins on my server!

As for the TNT carts, I'm not to sure how to make them go further. Sorry.

I've sorted it, thanks. It was a simple matter of hitting the launch rails with a crowbar (duh).

I'm not sure what you mean by interfere with their movements, since unfortunately the ships can't move. Maybe we could use motors? Though the ships are 150 blocks long, I'm not sure that would be practical.

These are not red power air ships? Google it! I think making your ships like this would make the competition much more interesting! 150 blocks is not to long to move, the only thing is that you would have to rebuild them with frames, or at least connect all the blocks to frames.