CCTurtles, deployers and more not working since 0.5.2

CedricAnne97

I updated my server from 0.5.1 to 0.5.2 recently and it messed a lot of things up.

We wanted to set up an automated system with deployers in the nether to get lava in enderchests... You know how the system works... tried everything, but the deployers just didn't want to click with the buckets on the tanks.

I also use mining turtles instead of quarry's, because they are way smarter and cheaper. Before 0.5.2 everything worked fine, now the are not allowed to dig anymore.

And one other thing that I have noticed is that all the commands have changed. There is no more /home or /back not even /spawn!

I tried opping about everything: [ComputerCraft] [CCTurtle] [RedPower] [RedPower2] [RP2].... nothing works.

Please help, I really just want this stuff to work.

(btw, I updated like this: Downloaded new server -> installed old map -> changed configs of cc and ccturtles)

I updated my server from 0.5.1 to 0.5.2 recently and it messed a lot of things up.

We wanted to set up an automated system with deployers in the nether to get lava in enderchests... You know how the system works... tried everything, but the deployers just didn't want to click with the buckets on the tanks.

I also use mining turtles instead of quarry's, because they are way smarter and cheaper. Before 0.5.2 everything worked fine, now the are not allowed to dig anymore.

And one other thing that I have noticed is that all the commands have changed. There is no more /home or /back not even /spawn!

I tried opping about everything: [ComputerCraft] [CCTurtle] [RedPower] [RedPower2] [RP2].... nothing works.

Please help, I really just want this stuff to work.

(btw, I updated like this: Downloaded new server -> installed old map -> changed configs of cc and ccturtles)

I figured it out! :D Go to your server folder. Open the "config" folder. Open "CCTurtle.cfg" with WordPad. Change the line to read "B:turtlesNeedFuel=false"

Do that, or supply the turtle with fuel somehow (I don't know how :P)

Hope that helped! :D