[3.1.2] Roadwolf's Server [PvE-RP Friendly] [20 Slot] Dedicated Dell Server

xanadeboi

1. Your Minecraft username.skullhead236
  2. Your age.12
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth).Australia,QLD,Brisbane
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource?Plains,Pork
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you.i like to make Build things like mage towers, and other things

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Your Minecraft username: NitkaOfFinland
  2. Your age: 16
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth): Finland
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource?: Probably plains or desert. Mushroom islands are cool too. and a resource.. cobblestone :D
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I really like seeing anything new to me, exploring, building epic castles, hanging out with ppl. Im pretty decent with all tekkit stuff, but EE, IC and redpower are my favourites!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Your Minecraft username. I6IGhostI9I
  2. Your age. 23
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). Missouri in the USA
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? My ideal starting area is grasslands next to a small winter biome (for the dark wood planks).
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. My ideal play style is slowly building a little of everything. Trading with other players to help. I will not use nuculear power, just because of the fact i dont want to accidently blow a crater in the world. I am more of a EE player i use geothermal and i like to play with other people.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Your Minecraft username. BNOFI

2. Your age. 29

3. Your general location in the world (Earth). United Kingdom

4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Flat and grassy with trees, plenty of sticky resin and open space
    :)
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I enjoy the starting up part of MC, finding my first diamond
    I usually then do a bit of EE so I dont have to worry about farming, then I can concentrate on building factorys. I recently built a HV solar array factory using red power which could make a HV array every 30 minutes using EE for the base materials
    I would like to do something similar, but with lots of room to expand. I am not a hardcore player, usually a couple of hours a week (busy with work etc)

1. Your Minecraft username. Jakeuar_Paw
  2. Your age. 14
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). U.S.
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Plains
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I like playing minecraft and tekkit, and i will only be on after i am done whit my work, i have important classes being taken!

• 3 weeks later...

1. Your Minecraft username.skullhead236
  2. Your age.12
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth).Australia
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource?Jungle
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you.i like to play with other people to get things done and i use sphax textures

Your Minecraft username: beholdenspore28

1. Your age: 13
  2. Your general location in the world: earth / usa / georgia / locust grove
  3. Your ideal starting area/biome: forest/plains
  4. most desired local resource: all ores
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I am a very OCD minecraft player wich makes caving in tekkit an absolute dream!! I love building awesome (simmetrical) structures and i dont like pvp. I play all versions of minecraft including tekkit FTB and vanilla so im deffinitly not an absolute noob. And over all i just wanna have some FUN on a tekkit server with no stupid greifers no stealing or any crap like that there for this "friendly server" is good for me.

hope to join soon

- Beholdenspore28

• 4 weeks later...

1. minecraft name: sackboyofdeath

2.13 (but i am mature [dont complane too much])

3. finland ( northern europe)

4. most desired biomes: i would like to have plains but any biome will do (exept mushroom biomes)

5. my play style is that i like to get a small community and provide my allies with resourses and help on construction.

6. prefered resourse: the wounders of nature (ores and minerals)

• Your Minecraft username: sackboyofdeath
  • Your age: 13 ( don't complain)
  • Your general location in the world (Earth). finland ( northern Europe
  • Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource: plains would be nice and i would like ores and minerals as desired resource
  • A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: iäm quite friendly and i like to help other players, i would like to make a small community and make advanced machinery and play with EE

Hello, Im xMrCreeperFace, (yes, that's my IGN)

I'm 16 years old right now, and I live in the netherlands.

I'd like to start out in like any biome, maybe like on the bottom of the ocean, in glass spheres.

I don't have anything like an most desired local resource, but what I use most is Iron, Redstone, Copper, tin, sticky resin, Nikolite, Any type of gemstone, though I prefer Emeralds or ruby.

My playstyle is different each time I play, Than I'm like, im going to make an base full of redpower stuff! or, It's going to be all magical! or, Automating everything is fun! so yeah, try to get your information out of that bit..

any other information? I'm a bit of an alone player, although I like to chat a lot. when im waiting, lets look at the chat! or when I'm busy with making something, or when I'm just done with making something awesome.

I hope I get whitelisted! (:

- xMrCreeperFace

1.My ign: Jesse__Pinkman

2.Age:15

3.I could go with any biome except tiaga or ice plains (I wish i could join some one in making a company)

4.Playstyle: Team player interested in almost everything in tekkit (Im a team player i hate being alone)

5.I dont need anything to start with (Can use a condensor and 1 MK1 Collecter to start with,If you can give me)

I would be pleased if i get whitelisted,Thanks

1. Your Minecraft username: flahsusgar
  2. Your age: 12
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). United states, georga
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? well i could go with a plains or tiaga, desert is fine too,
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I like to work with people and help out(i hate single player)

1: evannelson

2: 19

3: Alberta, Edmonton, Canada

4: I would love a island at the ocean.

5:My resource of choice is a balance of all the ores, but wood would be appreciated also.

6: I love playing Tekkit. I just started playing about 2 weeks ago, and this has been my most favourite game since. I would simply make my house, with its wonderful wind mills, and enjoy conversations with other players online.

• 1 month later...

Username: cmiller2

starting area: jungle or desert and wood is desired or cactus, though im not too picky

I enjoy building and tend to do a lot of mining for future buildings, ive done some interesting projects and i wouldnt mind sharing them with people and would like to do so even. i've been playing tekkit for about 2 years now and am fairly well versed in it. I do hope to be able to contribute some of what i know and help others out.

• 1 month later...

1. Your Minecraft username: Overlord_Poision
  2. Your age: 15
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth): Germany
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Mainly a hilly forest, but I will accept anything I am given and I will prosper from it
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I am a High Mage, I live to help others with whatever they want.

1. Your Minecraft username. BaronessBamford
  2. Your age. 23
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). Canada
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Desert, and Sand.
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. Honestly, I just enjoy building my own little village, and having people drop by to see it. I intend to try and build with an undead theme, (Lots of soul sand!) But really, just want a server I can relax with people on.

• 4 weeks later...

Your Minecraft username: Roryajax

Your age: 14

Your general location in the world (Earth). Ireland.

Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Large flat plains. Honestly don't mind what resource I have near me.

A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I love finding new ways to automate things, make things faster, organize things, etc, etc. Generally I don't really mind aesthetics however in the past I've found servers I like, and dedicated alot of time to the aesthetics of my building(s).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons