[3.1.2] Roadwolf's Server [PvE-RP Friendly] [20 Slot] Dedicated Dell Server

xanadeboi

1. Your Minecraft Username: Joemallister

2. Age: 22

3. General Location: Great Neck, NY

4. Ideal Starting Area/Biome, And Most Desired Resource: Forest with a ravine. For the resource, I'd say 5 diamonds, but any ore/amount will do.

5. General Idea Of Playstyle and any other information about you.

I stay far out on the map once I have gotten established, and really only interact with people for trading, but enjoy a friendly conversation. My whole "playstlye" revolves around EE2. I am a big industrialist however, and use both mods to my advantage. I can be on roughly 1-3 hours every day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Minecraft username. lilbird08

Your age.14

Your general location in the world (Earth).ny

Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource?a jungle or mushrooms. A ravine with a lot of diamonds to make dm and rm but 10 diamonds would be nice with some ore to get starter

A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you.i use ee2 and a little ic and red power I am a girl btw and a can take anything ppl say about me unless I get called a bicth then it's on but other then that I'm good

So plz let me play on the server

1. Your Minecraft username.SgtRail
  2. Your age.13
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth).USA New Hampshire
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource?Green Hill or a island with a Volcano with a ravine circleing it
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you.Im pretty new to Tekkit but im learning IC2 I like to mine and bulid

Hello! I'd love to make an application here.

1. Your Minecraft username: 007manyo
  2. Your age: I am 16 Years old.
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth): I live in the USA, in Ohio.
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource?: I would prefer either a swamp biome (as it is plenty resourceful in trees and mushrooms as well as water and land) or a Mycelium biome (as Mooshrooms and Mycelium are both a rare commodity, and there is spawn protection from mobs there).
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: In Tekkit, I prefer to use a mixture of EE2 and Industrialcraft. I like to make EMC-generating machines (my personal policy with them is to keep them small and non-server-taxing) to help in the creation of items that I either need or want, and also to aid others, should they need resources. I am knowledgeable in most areas of EE2 and can help out, should anybody need me to. I like to play around others who have similar playstyles. I also like to take part in large-scale building projects of any sort. I would love to build a castle or two with the other players of the server. I also am not offended by most sorts of language, and others find me more mature than some adults. Some things that I do include listening to and discussing music (classical, pop, R&B, even rap), helping (as I am a philanthropist), building (what else would you do in Minecraft?), and being a Grammar Nazi (I looked over this post 3 times just to be sure).

Thank you for taking my application. I hope I get to see you all on the server!

~007manyo

1. Your Minecraft username: LoneRedSgt
  2. Your age: 18
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth): Ohio, U.S.A.
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? I'd LOVE a jungle biome with a lake or river in it.
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I'm fairly better than average at tekkit and I enjoy building, though sometimes I can't decide what to build. When that happens, I enjoy helping out others until inspiration comes to me. The reason I'd like a jungle biome is I do enjoy a bit of isolation, though I'm by no means anti-social (I enjoy interracting with others alot). Ideally I might like to work as a group of 2-3 people, though I am quite capable of working alone. I describe myself as in intelligent person, I can be VERY random, I love tekkit and know a decent amount about most the mods, and I respect other peoples' creations.

1. Your Minecraft username. Hubzy112
  2. Your age. 17
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). Canada
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Grasslands and Most Ingots
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I mainly like to build automatic factorys that produce cake, Bread... Etc

1. Your Minecraft username: Cortanis
  2. Your age: 26

3. Your general location in the world (Earth): New Mexico, USA

4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource?: Generally I prefer a more open area with access to rubber trees that are able to be tapped and next to a larger water biome. I tend to build my stuff floating over the water for quick exits down.

5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I've been around the block a few times in tekkit. I'm fairly knowledgeable for most of it, but I'm far from being an expert. I do a lot of community access builds that others are welcome to make use of unless stated otherwise. I tend to do a lot of things with teleporters and as such tend to do teleport hubs for community use as well. My first efforts are to get as far away from known areas as possible as well so as to avoid encroaching on anyone's area.

• 5 weeks later...

Minecraft username : amastan

Age 13

I live in Canada

I prefer A plains next to a forest and I look for a deep cave with lots of coal and iron in it.

I enjoy communicating with the other members of the server and Buy/Sell to or from them. I am active and I love a great server environment.

Please accept, Thanks Miniperchman

• 2 weeks later...

Username: karvin3n

Ideal starting area/resouce: I really like jungles and love the jugle wood. I looked at the map of the server and found this nice jungle island with a lagoon on the far left of the picture. That would be a perfect place!

Playstyle: I usually start by mining for a couple of hours and then build a house with some machinery. Maybe do some railcraft stuff too.

1. Your Minecraft username: GangsterHippie
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). Sarasota, Florida (-5:00 GMT) (EST)
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Plains, Resource? Animals. Lovely animals.
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I enjoy savoring the building experience. I like to take time and enjoy what I have created and use it, rather than make alot of stuff I wont use. I love to build, as well.

1. Your Minecraft username: Wolfs_Games
  2. Your age: 16
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth): Virginia, US
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Anywhere is fine, I just love teekit, it dosent matter where i start up
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: Well I just started up a youtube and I might decide to do a bit of recording so yea, I own two servers myself (vanilla though) I am a plugins manager for Obsidian Hostings, aswell

1. Your Minecraft username: jazzy_rocks
  2. Your age. 14
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). The netherlands
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? It realy doesn't matter, i just love tekkit and i always will.
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I like playong tekkit allot and making new friends, i also love helping people out with their problems. I have never been banned before, i only was accused for griefing wich i never did.

1. Your Minecraft username. Singeie (With a capital.)
  2. Your age. 18
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). I am from the UK
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Flat land biome's are the ones I prefer.
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I like to build and socialize, helping people when they would like... whilst respecting their space. I like to build things that are fully realized, practical and useful to players rather than an eye-sore. I like servers because of the experience of community, and this server looks to have it.

1. Torch2557

2. 15

3. California, U.S.

4. I prefer to start out in a location where 2 or more biomes meet like hills and a desert.

5. I like to play with other users because ssp gets boring and I like to help people whether it be building, mining, wood chopping, ect. while also respecting them and their space. This server looks to be the one I've been searching for for a loooooooong time.

1. Your Minecraft username. sabakugaara8
  2. Your age. 16
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). Phoenix, Arizona
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? A smallish-medium island that consists of flat land with scattered trees, in a quiet place, and as for my most desired resource, it would simply be ores.
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. I play with Computer Craft mostly in the early bits, for getting ores, farming, tree felling. After I get enough ores, I usually go for the machine-like mods like IC2 and TE.

1. Your Minecraft username: Devene
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth): England
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? Plane biome with coal/wood/stone.
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I like to setup bases and setup machinery; I do not know alot about the new tekkit machines as I haven't played in a while but im looking to learn again.

1: Otaku108

2: 36

3: Texas, USA

4: Desert & Jungle biomes, sand, love to work with glass.

5: Generally a friendly talkative player I like to help where I can and do my own thing off away from large groups until I get a feel for the server.

1. Your Minecraft username. farmertravis
  2. Your age.14
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). usa
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? plains, redmatter
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you. i love to be focused. and i love minecraft. i am a bit ocd tho!

1. Hobbstech
  2. 20
  3. Missouri, United States
  4. Forest/Jungle and Rubber Trees
  5. Im not quite sure why but im obsessed with the Geo-Thermal generators and usually stick to myself unless i find people i can trust. Have taken a break from minecraft the last couple months so this server is my attempt at reintegration!

1. Your Minecraft username: The_Wriddler
  2. Your age: 14
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth) Florida
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? a mountinous area, and coal
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you: I hate griefers and i like to team up with people to achieve success in a server

1. Your Minecraft username. Obbimauler
  2. Your age. 18
  3. Your general location in the world (Earth). Kentucky, USA
  4. Your ideal starting area/biome, and most desired local resource? I usually go for woodlands or mountains, any high ground or hill, and my desired starting resource is a rubber tree. Always. lol
  5. A general description of your ideal playstyle and any other information about you.

I'm laid back in my playstyle. Early into playing a server I am a hermit who finds a good mine. I usually take up raw resources and sell them to players in return for not only money but a good reputation. When I feel a server is a good investment of my time, I'll begin to build up, and join a town or make one of my own. I like to unite any other hermits in the community after awhile.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons