[0.5.2]Craft4Now[PvE][20 slots][No Mystcraft] Craft now, Build later

jonathansty

Server info

IP: 81.95.123.214:25584

uptime: 24/7

Description:

3 friends(including me) decided to start up a server. And now we are looking for cool, and nice players to play with. We prefer players that donate ofcourse because we currently split the cost with us 3. You don't have to donate to play but we would be very thankful. There is no whitelist on the server. But if there are coming to much griefers we will put on a greylist.

See y'all in the server.

original.png

Rules:

• No griefing
  • No stealing
  • No abusing exploits/ bugs
  • Respect every player and staff member
  • Do not spam the chat with argues.
  • If there is an argue that is causing a lot of trouble admins will not hesitate to ban both of the argue starters.

Removed mods

• Mystcraft

Major plugins

• Essentials
  • Permissions
  • Lockette

Pictures

in5AfCETbNADd.png

iTXy4pHggvHkX.png

ij66NnmjzgrUe.png

iRlGQidelBllj.png

Ranks

• Admin

• Only 3 people(Server Owners)
    • Members:

• Jonathansty
      • Dangermoussse
      • DeeDeeKing96

[*]Moderator

• Nobody yet(P.S.: Don't ask for it!!!)

[*]Donator

• Only for donators

[*]Player

• default rank

If you want to donate contact

[email protected]

I would like to apply for Head Moderator. I have experience with O.P I can also build a very big spawn if you have bukkit. I've managed servers before and I've also owned servers before. I'm good with teamwork and I do not tolerate rule breaking. I constantly enforce rules even if I'm not a member of staff.

I hope that you choose me to be your humble head mod.

I would like to apply for Head Moderator. I have experience with O.P I can also build a very big spawn if you have bukkit. I've managed servers before and I've also owned servers before. I'm good with teamwork and I do not tolerate rule breaking. I constantly enforce rules even if I'm not a member of staff.

I hope that you choose me to be your humble head mod.

Seems like some didn't read to article properly. You don't get moderator with asking it. And you didn't even play on this server.

Next time someone ask's for moderator, the player will be banned.

Can a mod please close this topic, This server now has a custom file.

Closing at the request of the OP.

You know I just reported you on the tekkit forum for bringing server related stuff to the forum?

Also as a note, that's not an actual rule. This is your server thread. You would kinda expect server related stuff to be brought to your server thread.