[3.1.2]MilitantCraft[PvP][30 slots][Greylist][Factions][multiverse][skylands]

IraqiMilitant

Black_and_white_218x75.png

MilitantCraft is a dedicated server, in which players will have their choice of worlds in which to live and thrive. We encourage faction PvP but we will protect those who wish to build in peace. It will however be a challenge to expand across the land and develop your industrial empire, regardless of how you play. Remember like the real world, if you push to hard someone will push back.

Ok cool! but now for the details:

there are currently 2 worlds for you to discover:

Skylands:
a world without a bottom, a series of floating islands, lots of opportunities for real interesting constructs (consider using a redpower frame to build that flying machine)...just remember that no bottom makes mining much more....interesting.

Standard Survival:
This is your standard Tekkit world (bottom included), and this is where the meat of the PvP action will take place (explained later). This is also where you will find the cities, and developed regions.

PvP on MilitantCraft:

PvP on MilitantCraft is based around the factions plugin, supported by WorldGuard. We have several pre-made cities in which you can find basic services, and some land to rent/buy. Each city (excluding the starting city) have factions associated with them. These factions are in perpetual contest for lands, however the cities themselves are protected by WorldGuard regions such that the main factions can NEVER lose everything...you can always push back.

There is also a city which remains neutral, in that PvP between it and other factions is disabled. The Acolytes of the Admin (AOA) is a faction for those who wish to build in relative peace.

Players are also welcome to venture out and start their own factions...but know that we cannot guarantee your survival.

Basic Server Info:

address:
mc03.serverminer.com:25648

uptime:
24/7 with daily resets, and occasional maintenance

slots: 4
0 (hoping to increase if server has enough interest)

Banned Items:
Energy Condensor,all rings (except swiftwolf's rending gale), mining laser,EE super destruction tools(catalytic lens etc), gem armor, red matter weapons

note:
there are some items you do not get access to immediately (ex. buildcraft Pipes)

Staff:

Owner: IraqiMilitant

Moderators: jackalope12345, 666Corey666, alexmillham, jeepcambo

How do I Join?

First off, feel free to simply connect and look around. You, however will not have build permissions. To really become a part of the server just head on over to our forums and register there, and post in the build permissions request thread...a moderator will give you permissions ASAP.

Important Plugins Installed:

CensorShop

ChatManager

Citizens

ClearLag

ColoredSigns

DeathTpPlus

DupeStopper

EnchantAnything

EnchantShops

Factions

Essentials(Spawn)

IgnoreChat

LagMeter

minequery

MobBountyReloaded (how people earn money)

Modifyworld (Main item banner)

multiverse (all)

Noitem (Another item banner)

NoLagg (Everything is disabled I just use the lag graph)

Permissionsex (Very smooth and clean permissions) I use inheritance with all groups like my banned items or banned spawn.

PvpReward (Earn Money for killing players)

PvPTimer (New Players get 1 hour of god mode when they start)

rsp (Region permissions)

ScheduledAnnouncer (Broadcast)

ShowCaseStandalone (Best system to sell items)

BuyRegion

skylandsplus

SpawnGuard

Stargate

VanishNoPacket

Vault

Welcome Rulez

WorldBorder (will expand as the server does, just to prevent people from running for days in 1 direction)

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

Pictures:

admin_Temple.jpg

The Temple of the Acolytes of the Admin

cityoflight.png

The City of Qohor, worshipers of the Lord of Light

jeff.png

City of the Builders of Jtown

there are three of the pre-made cities, I will leave the last for your discovery...as well as the landmarks you may find around the world

Now go forth and starve the land of its resources!

ok first go to http://militantcraft.proboards.com and register so your officially on the server (you never actually registered on the forums) next we just underwent a massive permissions update and a few plugins were re-configured so some people have reverted to the entry state of not being able to build...once your registered Ill return your build permissions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey i registered and posted on the forums for you guys, was wondering how long it's going to take?

hey Craven90 you have been whitelisted for a while....sorry for the slow response here but I dont watch these forums as much as the actual server forums...If you log into the forums you will see that I replied indicating that you are now whitelisted

• 4 months later...