[1.2.5]DirtCraft Tekkit[PVP][Greif][Creative][No banned items][24/7][FACTIONS][50 slots][Lockette]

DirtyRot123456789

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a brilliant server, played it for a long time, helpful staff, multi worlds, a lovely spawn, and a great community!

Often said to be the best tekkit server players have ever joined or the best for a long time

Players are always willing to help and staff always answer and questions.

Staff often tp to players to find hackers/dupers to keep cheating at minimum.

Owner is on quite often so if you want a plugin installed you can ask and he will try make it work with other plugins.

vast landscape so there's alot of places to roam

new installed sky land, advertisers and above allowed to enter and live there, has ores, mobs all resources.

Possible the best server running. Join to see for your self

I cant join the server, when i try to join it says java.lang.NullPointerExeption

can you restart the server?

We have found that this problem has something to do with the inventory corrupting, we will need to clear your inventory in order for you to be able to play on our server again, please inform us with your ingame name so we can help you :D

I've been playing on this server for a week now after checking out multiple servers listed on both the Tekkit Lite, Classic and Tekkify mod packs.

My goal was to find a server allowing EE, and very few restrictions.

DirtCraft IS the server I have been looking for.

Come play today and check out a unique spawn location and a wide variety of players ranging from crafters, diggers, fliers, fighters, and hiders.

Join today!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr.Rot plz can u tell me: 1.Am i unbanned. 2.if im still banned when willed i be unbanned and 3.what is being an owner like ive always wanted to know and btw i would make a gr8 mod coz i have been bfore before the server updated and all staff were banned and unranked

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh I'm back sorry for the server being down for like a month but I've been studying for my exams and doing practikum, and then i had a trip to Paris so...

Anyway I do not know why you're banned, what is your ingame name? also It's a lot of fun being an owner of a server (in my case servers), but it's also a lot of hard work, and there is VERY much configuration you have to do especially when it comes to the permission and ranks, also if you're new it'll be hard to find the correct version of the plugins you need ect. Hope that helped ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...