Build Rights and Cheat Mode

Atrily

Need help granting build rights to players without OPing them, and need to know how to turn off CHEAT MODE for players to prevent them from spawning in 9999 blocks or Mob Spawners. Before you say, NEI.cnf does not exist in my Config folder, it is in my backup folder... and there is no command called "lockmode=-1"

Please answer both questions, Build Rights, and Cheat Mode Disabled <3

I figured it out, cause people here are not helpful... You need to download a plugin called Essentials... it allows people to build while simultaneously preventing people from using Cheat Mode... as for the OP's ability and the server admin's ability, you'll have to just go to options at the bottom left of your screen while in your inventory and simply turn CHEAT MODE into RECIPE MODE

I figured it out, cause people here are not helpful... You need to download a plugin called Essentials... it allows people to build while simultaneously preventing people from using Cheat Mode... as for the OP's ability and the server admin's ability, you'll have to just go to options at the bottom left of your screen while in your inventory and simply turn CHEAT MODE into RECIPE MODE

Congratulations for working out that you needed essentials, today you can wear your big boy trousers with pride.

And a second super awesome HIGH FIVE for figuring out the options menu.

Now all you need to do is setup a permissions plugin, but hey don't ask on here as none of us are helpful