[TC][3.1.2]TechnoRealms[PvP/PvE/No PvP][90 Slots][Factions][GriefPrevention][+More][No EE]

OPTIVNERVE

TechnoRealms - play.technorealms.net

Tekkit Classic - 24/7

(Banner Coming Soon!)

2013-02-02_113552_zpsf90cdbc0.png

Rules

Read Carefully

These rules should be respect and followed by all, anyone found not doing so will be punished.

Table of Contents

General Rules

Member Guidelines

Grief Prevention Rules

Faction Rules

General Rules

Have Fun!

This is a game after all. No need to take small disagreements and throw a fit over them.

Use Common Sense

If you have doubts about doing something, it's probably not allowed.

No Hacks, Exploiting or Lagging the Server!

This includes any server altering mods, x-ray mods, x-ray texture packs, fly mods, redstone clocks without timers, machines or any contraptions that are left on, entity lag or anything that harms the server for any reason.

No soliciting!

Don't advertise another server.

No griefing

Don't place or break blocks that aren't part of your property. This is considered griefing!

No spamming hackusations

Don't spam in chat something like "XYZ HAX BAN HIM PL0X" - If you believe someone is hacking then please get proof and post it on the 'Ban Requests' section of the forums.

For the full rules please see: http://www.technorealms.net/forums/index.php?threads/server-rules.6/

(Didn't show all the rules as the full set is pretty long, because its thorough!)

How the Server Operates!

There are 2 methods of protection on TechnoRealms; Grief Prevention and Factions. Each of these protection methods have their own dedicated world in which, only their method of protection can be used. Each world has its own inventory which cannot be shared with any other world, other than that worlds nether (Eg. GriefPrevention_nether).

However the server has a cross-world economy which means that you have the same balance no matter which world you are in! Effectively with this setup you can take your pick between Grief Prevention or Factions and switch whenever you like so you can never get tired of the same old stuff!

The Factions world is designed to be fast paced, so we employ a chat auction plugin so you can quickly auction your goods to a wide range of players who may want such an item, although players in the Grief Prevention world are unable to bid on such auctions. Factions is also FULL PvP!

The Grief Prevention world, however, is slightly slower and uses a Web Auction plugin to allow buy/selling of player items in a safe environment! This world is also No PvP, so you can relax and build to your hearts content without disruption!

Disabled Mods / Banned Items!

The mod Equivalent Exchange is the only completely disabled mod. We have made the choice to disable this mod is because it is overpowered and allows players to get 'everything' very quickly. You should have to work hard for the great items rather than just get a collector to make it for you! In past experience with this mod, players have managed to get Quantum Armour within days and gives them an unfair advantage in PvP against those who are new. These are just a few of the reasons why we have chosen to disallow the usage of this mod and we hope you understand and accept this decision!

Other Banned Items;

Balkon's Ranged Weapons; Javelin, Spear(s), Knife(s), Gun(s), Etc. - Bypass PvP Protections

Nuke - Bypasses Land Protection

World Anchor - Lag

Anchor Cart - Lag

Tank Cart - Dupe

Tunnel Bore & Bore Heads - Bypasses Land Protections

Igniter - Bypasses Land Protections

Project Table and Autocraft tables - Can craft banned items!

Frame Motor - Bypasses Land Protections

Mining Laser - Only banned in Faction World (Bypasses Land Protection)

Force-field and parts - Bypasses Land Protection

2013-02-02_113721_zps6e91990e.png

Current Player-base!

In my honest opinion my server is lacking experienced faction goers and we need some of these experts to bring advanced knowledge of the 'in's and out's' of successful faction running!

Plugin List (Not including non-game play affecting ones)

PermissionsEx, Factions, GriefPrevention, ScheduledAnnouncer2, VoteSQL, Combat Tag, ButtonWarp, Ban Manager, FloAuction, WebAuction+, PvPTimer, HawkEye, SpamProtect, TekkitCustomizer, TutorialSigns, Votifier, WhatIsIt, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Multiverse Core, Multiverse Inventories, Multiverse Nether-Portals, CommandPoints, CommandPointRanks (Custom), PrefixChooser (Custom) !

MinePvP (Coming Soon)

Another world which allows one to gather materials in a custom made world, regenerated monthly. This world's inventories are also separated and the only things that you can buy here is Mining Lazers! The idea is to buy mining lazers and mine as much as you can before your lazer either runs out or you get killed as this world is FULL PvP! You can then sell the minerals for cash which you can use in the other worlds!

2013-02-02_113905_zpsa3ae414d.png

Ranking System

Staff;

TraineeMod - Trial Rank that can be obtained by helping ingame and sequentially applying on the forums!

Mod - This rank is one that is gained by proving yourself able to perform the duties that are required of you as a moderator!

SrMod - Only the best and most effective moderators gain this position!

Admin - You are a veteran of the server and know its ways extremely well!

Regular Ranks;

Newbie - First rank, default on server join!

Member - Gained after completing the tutorial!

Vote; (Coming Soon)

Supporter - 100 total votes!

Hero - 500 total votes!

Legendary - 1000 votes!

(Each of the vote ranks will have new perks!)

Donator Ranks;

We offer a selection of Donator Ranks that players can choose to purchase, the funds received go directly to paying server bills. If you wish to get more info on these ranks you can go to:

2013-02-02_113754_zps40f4415f.png

Credits:

Main Spawn: Rayman03

Hello everyone looking at this server my name is Jeff. And I would like to say this server is flipping a amazing. It is super easy to get passed no EE cause all legit is super fun. Honestly this server should get a gold medal award for how its built and run. The people on the server are splendid to have around so would u to. Technorealms is just to good when it comes to factions pvp and grief prevention this is the server for u. I am not just saying this cause I was told to this comes from me and how I feel and others feel about this server in ways that are unpredictable in its own words. Is there any flaw's u may ask well I haven't seen one flaw in this amazing server called Teechnorealms. It has the simpalist ip you will every see witch is play.technorealms.net now this will save you lots of time typing this and more time playing on this server. The spawn is beautiful it probably took the admins ages to build it piece by piece. In this server you can grow sky high or go to the bottom but everyone is pretty much sky high in there own way. If you don't like pvp and factions then just goto grief prevention world in peace. You won't get made fun off if u goto that world i promise. Theres a spleef arena which is very thought out simple but still amazing. The owner right now is working on a mob arena for prizes its gona be fun. Hope to see you there. BYE!! ^_^

Ok il be honest i dont know how to start this so im just gonna get to the point Technoverse (the old server) was the 1st tekkit server i ever played on and lets be honest we arent very good when we 1st start. The Community in Technoverse was extraordinaly kind and helped me get better in tekkit example giving me advice and or helping me with wiring. I want to give a thanks to ferret234 for his help. Now after that came the second restart. This time i was the one helping other giving them advice and helping them with machines/Wiring. Then the 3rd restart my favorite Technoraid and Technoverse combined to make Tehcnorealm they added faction pvp and thats where we are at now. I have never donated to any server in my whole Life and im not joking this server Technorealm is in my oppion one of the best servers ive ever played on. If you reading this your wasting your time get on the server and PLAY!!!

This server is amazing. It's got something for everyone, Factions, Grief Prevention, even a super fun Auction that doesn't tell Tekkit items yet ;). Best Staff I've ever seen, best players I've ever seen, and especially that best rewards for donating... (OBVIOUS-HINT ALERT) We need new players, and as new players come, more will follow, and the awesomeness that is this server will continue to be great, and even get better. Please join.

You may have seen my first post on this server, and I would just like to reinstate just how good this server is. This isn't just a regular server, this is on the servers that should be right at the top. This server will be the best you have played on. Trust me ;). So come on, come play, come join the technoverse revolution!

My other comment was short so let me explain in more detail why you should join this server. This server has Factions and Greif Prevention not a lot of tekkit servers have that and overall it makes this server a lot more fun. This server may have EE disabled, but do not let that put you off you can vote you can get all the items from the shop. The server has amazing players and staff that will help you with whatever you need. The server also host events like spleef regularly. This server has the potential to become a top tekkit server.

So Come Join Us Now!!

Hey All,

Just decided to let you all know what Im going to be adding soon (As soon as I can get it to work)

Feel free to comment below and tell me what I should prioritize!

• MinePvP - [50%]
  • Endless Adventure Map - [50%]
  • Quest World!- [5%]
  • Re-add Quarries - [0%]
  • Re-add SOME EE items (Not Condensers -_-) - [Needs thinking]
  • Add more cool perks to donor ranks! - [Needs ideas]
  • Make server video - [Needs help]
  • Make new banner - [Needs help]

Most of these new things will likely be being added soon or atleast getting underway, so stay tuned!