[0.6.5] TopicaRP - [70 Slots][Bukkit, Towny, LWC, No-whitelist,SignShop,iCo,mcMMO,Grief Prevention]

Glacksy

524471_345236715539219_1182080642_n.jpg

smp.topica-rp.com

TopicaRP is a Tekkit lite based Roleplay server.2 years of server experience should provide you with the best minecraft experience you have ever seen!, we run on hardcore hardware which will provide us with no lag, fast world loading, fast uplink and downlink for everyone worldwide. The server is hosted in Paris.

Some of the plugins we offer:

LogBlock

Towny

LWC

SignShop

mcMMO

Essentials

Grief Prevention

and so on (about 80)

:)

With Towny you can create your own town, we even have town ranks which let you unlock things like a connection to the main subway hub, global bank connection, road connection, end portals and much more! How about a nuclear reactor to power the town? just an idea...

How to join this awesomesauce server?!?

Download

Technic Launcher <---

Open it and select "Tekkit Lite"

Join this ip:

smp.topica-rp.com

its the best Tekkit server i have ever been on,

nice staff a huge mall with several stores a simple but all explaining spawn.

and it seems like the server just turned on Tekkit so everyone is fresh started ..

and there are no people with huge advantages :)

i like it +1

True, I am playing here since a while and I didnt regret it. Staff team are very respectful, There is no power abuse, trolls get kicked, the protection is very secured. I built massive things without fairing to be griefed. Of course many things are banned like Nukes etc but its for our protection. I dont mind a team that try all they can to please us !

I have been around this server since it pretty much all started back in December 2010. I have not found one server with the community as great as this one. I have been admin on and off and current still am. I promise you will never find a better economy based community server as dedicated as Topica-RP. With the new tekkit mod we are seeing more players than ever and wish anyone to come join.

darkcause : Topica-RP =admin=

Seems it is turning into a greifer haven now, had protected chests that the protection was defeated and broken and stolen too. Doubt I will be back again, spend all that time just to have someone cheat the system and ruin it all

i didnt notice there was a chest protection failure.. it runs just like all other servers on LWC so there shouldnt be something wrong with.

anyways griefers wont get the chance to grief if you request a protection for your house its free and evryone could get as many protections as they want =/

I too, like Darkcause, have been an on & off member of the server since it was set up in December 2010 and the community is like no other server i have been on which is one of the main reasons why i have never left. Each and every member, new or old, gets a cheerful welcome upon joining the server near 100% of the time.. Staff an other members on the server are happy too help you whatever your problem, this is the type of server you could just log on to and do nothing but talk too people, gaining new friends and learning about new things(Minecraft and non-Minecraft related things).

Just give it a try, whats the worst that could happen? You play for a day and don't like it so you can freely leave and find a new server that fulfills your needs however with the community and plugins this server has i will be surprised if there isn't some aspect of the server you don't like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...