[TL][0.5.7]LbpGaming[100 slots][Bukkit,Dedicated,RP2,BC3,ChestShop,Eco,Griefprotection]

renacyde

Hello, I'm having lots of fun in your server :)

Unfortunately, because fire is disabled, we can't activate nether portals : I and my friends can't collect some resources which are only in the nether (such as glowstone, netherack and soulsand) therefore can't progress any further.

Please I'd love you to fix it as soon as you can.

Cheers,

Sam.

Hey it's XaXzin here. I recently got banned from your server, but that wasn't me. My friend doesn't have Minecraft, so I invited him over to show him the game. He stole my computer and locked himself in my bathroom with it, and got me banned. I don't know what he did, but i really wanted to play on your server, so if you could unban my account that would be great please.

Hey it's XaXzin here. I recently got banned from your server, but that wasn't me. My friend doesn't have Minecraft, so I invited him over to show him the game. He stole my computer and locked himself in my bathroom with it, and got me banned. I don't know what he did, but i really wanted to play on your server, so if you could unban my account that would be great please.

Hello XaXzin if can you rember who banned you will have talk with them and maybe get you unban what did u get ban and clear this all get back to me as soon as you can.

-admin hardballer-

Hey XaXzin it was I who banned you. I will unban u, but if there's any problems again with your name I will make sure that you stay banned. :) Other than that welcome back. If you or anyone else needs any help, ask. Someone will be able to help you whether it's me or someone else, we always try our best to help.

I just wanted to say I've had a lot of fun on this server so far and look forward to many more hours of building and crafting shenanigans. Despite some of the annoying bugs of Tekkit Lite, the staff perseveres and continues to deliver the best Tekkit Lite experience I've ever had!