[1.4.7] AtomicCraft [PvP/Grief] [20 Slots] [No whitelist] [Shop/Essentials] [No banned items]

GOHOMEBANANAS

Hi there. Welcome to AtomicCraft. We are a Raid/Grief/PvP server with 60 slots and absolutely no disabled mods. If you do not like this, you may want to leave. There is a Fresh map and friendly Admins are monitoring activity regularly, for your complaints and demands

(60 SLOTS)

Owners: GOHOMEBANANAS, Endergeek

Administrators: 2silverseas

Moderators: triplecrown3

Server IP: voltz.mcender.com

Rules: Respect Staff, No Hacking, Duping, or Exploiting Glitches, Have Fun!

We also have essentials and shops with many more plugins to come!

i just want to put this out there, but can u let us use the "/mail" command, also i want to use chat commands like "/f c f"=faction only chat" and "/f c a"=ally only chat" and "/f c p"= open chat" and for open chat we should have a block(meters) limit, like lets say 300 blocks so your chat box isnt full of chats if your server gets realy big. if you want to know what i mean chat to Zaxome on his faction web site about this kinda stuff, his web site is "fortresswars.com" i liked how he handled the chats and i under stand that your still working on the server but im just asking if you can add this to your server. my ING(In Game Name) is trentgga. this is why i hate big time servers because i cant see what im doing because of chats. sry for the large post!!! also i know nothing of moding so dont ask me how to do this stuff, ask zax.

i just want to put this out there, but can u let us use the "/mail" command, also i want to use chat commands like "/f c f"=faction only chat" and "/f c a"=ally only chat" and "/f c p"= open chat" and for open chat we should have a block(meters) limit, like lets say 300 blocks so your chat box isnt full of chats if your server gets realy big. if you want to know what i mean chat to Zaxome on his faction web site about this kinda stuff, his web site is "fortresswars.com" i liked how he handled the chats and i under stand that your still working on the server but im just asking if you can add this to your server. my ING(In Game Name) is trentgga. this is why i hate big time servers because i cant see what im doing because of chats. sry for the large post!!! also i know nothing of moding so dont ask me how to do this stuff, ask zax.

• 4 months later...