[3.1.2]-[FCI] Resurrection[PvP/PvE][75 Slots][Factions][Events][Fun Staff][Anarchy]

FinalCorruption

No problem rage, Thanks for donating :P

That is another thing, guys.

If you would like to donate, use the server /motd for the link. Since you can't access that atm, if you want to donate, you can do one of the following:

Visit this link: bigtrioresurrection.buycraft.com

Or, send me donation to the following paypal account: [email protected]

If you're unsure, add me on skype!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donation packages now updated, with the highest package available being called:

Resurrect thee, thy lord - $120.00 (Will have a coupon on this, for an even better deal)

Also, please check out all the new kits we offer.

UPDATE:

Still backing up all of the files, just in case something goes wrong. Which, has just under 200 files left. (About 20-60 minutes) then the server should be up, about 20 minutes after that.

MODERATOR APP

NAME: nick3975 or also known as arishap

TIMEZONE: Australia Sydney

TESTING:

Somebody is trying to dupe with a RM Furance, what would i do? i would first see how many times they have done it, if it has been once or twice i would take a screenshot and do a 1 hour to 30 min ban,

then i would tell a admin/owner and show them the screen shot and i will ask what they think. If it was a ton of times i would banned for a day and take a screenshot and ask owner/admin

What's the Owners name? finalcorruption or if you count the old server it would be iWantMyFile5

Another moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?: message a higher rank then me straight away i would ban if i could and try to tell him to stop/calm him down

An Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?:i would ask them to stop and tell a owner straight away i would also take a screen shot and post on forums.

Someone is Spamming, and cussing. You would?:if it was something racist or if they did it way to many times i would give a 10 min mute if they use factions/me to keep on talking i would 1 hour ban and take a screen shot if they come back online and keep on going i would ban for a day and tell a admin/owner

Somebody advertised their IP. You would?: ban for ever because that would count as spam and advertising which is very bad

ADDITIONAL

Why do you want to be a moderator?: i love this server and i would like to help with anything possible and help as many players as possible

What past experience as Moderator do you have?: i used to own a server dont have any more but i know about plugins and how to treat people

Hiya it's me, I would like to apologize for my behavior earlier. I genuinely assumed that the building were not part of spawn, this however is no excuse for the crass and disrespectful way I talked to the staff. I ask only but for one more chance as I once enjoyed myself on the server and relished the challenge of my fellow minecraftian. I promise, hand on heart, that I will ad hear to any and all rules placed upon me if I return.

-Sincerely, mr_bob915915

Sounds like you griefed spawn. Also sounds like you used a tad too much foul language towards people who were probably less than appreciative of your griefing spawn. Generally the location that you first enter into after logging in for the first time is called 'spawn', hence 'spawning in'. You want a reason? You're flat-assed retarded.

Sounds like you griefed spawn. Also sounds like you used a tad too much foul language towards people who were probably less than appreciative of your griefing spawn. Generally the location that you first enter into after logging in for the first time is called 'spawn', hence 'spawning in'. You want a reason? You're flat-assed retarded.

You're serious? You're a fucking idiot... You don't know what happened....

You're serious? You're a fucking idiot... You don't know what happened...

All I have got to say is, No. I am not going in depth about how, or why I banned you, nor are you being unbanned for the very comment above me, explains your maturity. "God this server has gone downhill" This server has been online for 2 weeks total. It hasn't changed.

Application

Name: Firebolt23232323 is my IGN ask me if you meant IRL name

TimeZone: U.S and Canada Central Time

Any other chat program: Team Speak and Mumble and Facebook

TESTING

Somebody is trying to dupe with a RM

Furance, you would?: Tell them to stop and take away the things they duped and warn them if they don't stop then I will ban the RM furnace

What's the Owners name?: FinalCorruption

Another moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?: Tell owner/admin and kick them as a warning

An Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?: Tell owner/admin and kick

Someone is Spamming, and cussing. You would?:Mute them for 5=10 minutes

Somebody advertised their IP. You would?: Mute them and Kick them or even ban them if they take too many players

ADDITIONAL

Why do you want to be a moderator?: To help out players, answer questions and reduce duping. I just love to help out

and I love this server and everyone on it and I think I made good friends and I think I would do good as Mod

What past experience as Moderator do you have?: Right now I am mod on 4 servers and former Mod on 2 servers (both of them were shut down)

(Also I am admin on 3 servers right now)

Moderator Application

Name:Zeedawg368

TimeZone:US Eastern

Any other chat program:

TESTING

Somebody is trying to dupe with a RM Furance, you would?: socialspy them,along with mute and jailing them. If problem continues, i would ban the user.

What's the Owners name?:FinalCorruption

Another moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?:contact owner with issues

An Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?:contact owner with issues

Someone is Spamming, and cussing. You would?: mute, socialspy them

Somebody advertised their IP. You would?:mute,socialspy, and then kick

ADDITIONAL

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I would really love to become a spawn builder, and like to keep a calm server running smoothly, it would be an honor to be able to be granted such privileges. I feel as though I could do the server a lot of good.

What past experience as Moderator do you have?:

admin Application

Name: yomang

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Any other chat program: Nope I have no mic

TESTING

A moderator is being abusive with powers, you would?: 1: Give them a warning tell them to stop. 2: If they don't stop temp demote for them to cool down. 3: If all goes wrong them temp ban/ban.

Another Admin is being abusive with powers, you would?: Tell the owner to demote/ban them or just tell them to stop.

Somebody claims another player is hacking, what would you do: Try to get evidence of the hacker then ban him.

Somebody tries to dupe, you would?: Ban them since its a rule or temp ban depends of the case of Duping.

A moderator is spamming, you would?: Tell him to stop or kick him to knock some sense into him.

A moderator is telling people to join another server, you would?: Ban the moderator advertising is a number 1 rule on the server.

ADDITIONAL

Why would you like to be an Admin?: Because I find this server to be fun and have a lot of potential for me in the future.

What past experience as Admin do you have?: I have experience with admin I had my own server for a little bit but then I didn't feel like paying for it anymore.

All I have got to say is, No. I am not going in depth about how, or why I banned you, nor are you being unbanned for the very comment above me, explains your maturity. "God this server has gone downhill" This server has been online for 2 weeks total. It hasn't changed.

From the original server...

From the original server...

Not going to argue, too busy to bother.

NEWS:

Backing up all files (This way, if this fixes it I can revert all the files back (Nothing lost)) and going to reset everything. If it works, I will slowly add back files, and make sure it's all working. I apologize for the downtime everyone.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons