MFE Problem

Nasoori

Hey people(:

So I started playing tekkit 3 days ago, and I have encountered a problem. My MFE unit is losing its power, when it reaches 128 EU. I don't understand this, the redstone behaviour is set to "nothing" and the machines hooked up to it is not gaining any power. I'll upload some pictures, so it is easier for you guys to understand.

The MFE gains power from my wind turbines and a generator.

2057h55.jpg

The MFE output is hooked up with glass fibre to my machines.

288oxdw.jpg

I have made sure that the MFE output is the correct way.

2l94a3s.jpg

The power goes up to 128 and then resets to 0.

2f03vwi.jpg

My machines are not getting any power.

33fcc4y.jpg

Please help. Any help is highly appreciated!

It outputs power in stacks of 128EU. Once it reaches that, it will send the EU to your machines. By the looks of things, it only seems that your machines are not gaining power. They just aren't receiving enough, and are probably using everything up too fast for you to see.

Try increasing your power input. I recommend Geothermal or Solar energy to do this.

It outputs power in stacks of 128EU. Once it reaches that, it will send the EU to your machines. By the looks of things, it only seems that your machines are not gaining power. They just aren't receiving enough, and are probably using everything up too fast for you to see.

Try increasing your power input. I recommend Geothermal or Solar energy to do this.

Ok, I will try this. Thanks for the help(:

So I took both of you guy's advices (pics will be uploaded so it's easier for me to explain.)

I added solar panels on my roof (14 of them, to be exact) all hooked up with glass fibre.

11hw27m.jpg

And my MFE is gaining power, but only when it's not connected to my machines.

t4yeww.jpg

When it is connected to my machines, it acts just the same way as it did before I added solar pannels. It goes up to 128 and resets to 0.

2gt54w6.jpg

And my machines are not getting any power, when it is connected.

258ymvo.jpg

Anyone knows why it acts like this?