[v1.011]VerthicaMC[PvP][18][whitelist][Nothing Banned]No Grief!

VerthicaMC

Ip: mc.verthicamc.com

Rules: No grief, No hacks , and everything will be alright.

Uptime: Is up 24/7, as I use exodus hosting for the server.

Added Notes: This server is ANARCHY, so with that said anything goes. This server is also non-whitelisted!

Owner: Daman221

Staff: Deadpool22x, and LiB_ASSASSIN

Pictures:PUXt2cV.png

Application:

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Notes: This server is whitelisted, and has NO LAG! Will also add numerous plugins in the near future.

Application:

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:

I am Jaffadixon2001

I am 11

I have been playing minecraft for a year

I know alot about the ICBM mod

I want to play on this server because I like small servers where the chat isn't spammed.

I like uing the ICBM mod and like making military bases

Application:

• Username: thescotland
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:1.5 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: quite a bit about everything
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: i am looking for a nice small server to have fun on
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: i like building large underground bases and making myself super powerful

Username: ItzBaja

How long have you been playing minecraft: more than a year

Do i know much about volts? no not really this would be my first server but i have been very excited to join one as good as this one :D

Why would i want to play on this server? because it sound like a fun friendly server that people will actually be nice to each other

what do i like doing on minecraft or voltz: i love almost everything about minecraft and i have played many other modded minecrafts for example: terrafirma tekkit FTB and i have loved them all :D

Application:

• Username: Sonybaloney
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Yes, I do. I fool around on single player to experiment and learn more if need be though.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because I enjoy Voltz and most people.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like playing Minecraft/Voltz XD just kidding I enjoy helping others and making big contraptions. Thanks for reading my application!

• Username: YellowAssassin1
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've played mc since the beta release
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I have 2 singleplayer worlds which i started from scratch and i know a lot about most components of voltz
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I wish to play on this server because on most servers many people are huge trolls and griefs. I want to play on a server where I can play voltz with other players knowing that often someone will drop a missle on my base.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: In Minecraft/Voltz i enjoy making advanced components of structures and helping others who can't play the game well.

Added Notes: This server is ANARCHY, so with that said anything goes. This server is also whitelisted!

Owner: Daman221

Staff: Deadpool22x, and LiB_ASSASSIN

Pictures:PUXt2cV.png

Application:

• Username:minecrafter4132
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:over 3 year maybe 5 (Not Sure)
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:Not much that y i want to learn :)
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:sound like a fun server and it is 24/7 and i would like to learn about volts
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:building and using the new stuff :)

Application:

• Username: ultramaster117
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:About 2.5 Years or Since Alpha 2.12 Cracked.
  • (I have a real account now)
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:Not much but I know basics; looking for a good server to play on to learn more.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:Just to have a server too play on for fun to learn more about Voltz
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:In minecraft i like to make villages with some poeple in them working together I wouldnt know what I would do in Voltz though considering all of the explosives.

Application:

• Username: steeldiablo
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I havw been playing Minecraft for about a year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know a good bit of Voltz but i would like to learn more.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I got a little bored of playing single player, and this looked like a very good server.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I love experimenting with different things, and learning in the process.

• Username: ilikecake123541

• How long have you been playing Minecraft?: more than a year

• Do you know much about Voltz?: a good amount

• Why do you want to play on this server?: singleplayer gets boring, and griefers always mess me up

• What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: wiring stuff up so i dont have to do tons of work

Username: IzahShados

How long have I been playing minecraft? About two years.

Do I know much about Voltz? No. No, I have no idea how it all works. Watched a couple of Yogs videos but that's it.

Why do I want to play on this server? Hoping that I'll find a server where I fit in with someone to learn from.

What do I like doing in Minecraft? Learning and building. After all, that's what minecraft is about.

Application:

• Username:wildestname
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:yes alot
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because i would like to play on a quiet whitelist non grief server to relax and help others
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:I enjoy helping others

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons