[v1.011]VerthicaMC[PvP][18][whitelist][Nothing Banned]No Grief!

VerthicaMC

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Username:hendri08
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.5 year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:yes
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:i wanne play on a withelisted server because there are not allot of people
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: building volts stuff

username: stalker_predator

been playing mine craft for 2 years

i know a lot about volts and learning more every day

i want to play on this server simple because t is small so no spamming and from the looks of it everyone that's on its nice and there's no grief allowed

i like testing stuff and setting up mining places and pvp arenas and wiring things to make thing work for me

that's it!

Username: aidangriz

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About a year and a half.

Do you know much about Voltz?: I know a little bit about Voltz, but haven't really gotten to know how to make everything. I'm a quick learner though.

Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to play on this server because I get bored of playing servers where people hack and grief my house 24/7. I'm also getting bored of singleplayer... it's lonley.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like to expiriment with different types of redstone contraptions and building methods. I almost always learn something new while doing it.

• Username: robindino13
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: from early beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: well i can make antimatter and know how to fix redmatter missiles/explosives and i can do something nice with the cruise launchers also i can make a nuclear reactor work with 2 next to it
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because i want a good voltz server with no grief
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Building stuff and making airships

• Username: loganwahlstrom

• How long have you been playing Minecraft?:2 years

• Do you know much about Voltz?: a bit more than the basics

• Why do you want to play on this server?: because i just had a good thing going on a pvp server then it all got griefed. so here i am

• What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: building a factory or some kind of advanced mining, smelting base with all the cool machines.

Application:

• Username: AlvinRn7
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I satarted playing when Minecraft Entred BETA
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: OH YES! I know a whole lot, and with my knollage i build complex machines.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: to both learn about other peoples constructons so i might re-design my own. And to share my knollage
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Mine, Build, Experiment, Help others, and Have ton's of technical shit! ^^

• Username: Jaffamilker2000 (suggested name)
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years.
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Alot.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: It's just not the same playing on your own there's no competition.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: POWER!! As in electric.

Application:

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since Alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:Im not very Expieranced in it but im very good at making quick bases and getting factorys up and running
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because im looking to do a couple of youtube series on voltz and it can be me and you + this is a non grief server :D
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Making Missles/Silos and launchers like 5 missles at my enemies (dont worr) you have to raid me to get me to do that otherwise i like making factorys sending people items

Application:[edit]

• Username:masterboss2012
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since Alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:Im not very Expieranced in it but im very good at making quick bases and getting factorys up and running
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because im looking to do a couple of youtube series on voltz and it can be me and you + this is a non grief server :D
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Making Missles/Silos and launchers like 5 missles at my enemies (dont worr) you have to raid me to get me to do that otherwise i like making factorys sending people items

Username: boroamir

How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 2 and a half years

Do you know much about voltz?: Not a lot yet but my friends and i are eager to start the new pack!

Why do you want to play on this server?: Im ready for a good peaceful server where i don't get greifed, i've been greifed many times before and im really done with greifers.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I just love playin with fellow nerds and trying out different mod additions, i just love playing the game!

Application:

• Username: dman59847

• How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Classic Release

• Do you know much about Voltz?: I have enough knowledge of voltz to where i can start missiles i havent gotten much further than that until i was blown to bits.

• Why do you want to play on this server?: Because anti-grief and im looking for a perm voltz server and i hope you can include a mature but young adult to play with you and those whitelisted.

• What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like interacting and building a trading post.

Last edited by VerthicaMC, Feb 12, 2013

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:

Cammy81

im 11 years old

ive been playing for about 1 year

i know a bit about voltz

i want to play on this server because there is no grief and no banned items

i like finding new things on voltz

Application:

• Username:chouyusakura
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:around 4 month
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: just know a bit
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:cause no grief and no banned item and i hope its a good community
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: discover all new things

Ip: mc.verthicamc.com

Rules: No grief, No hacks , and everything will be alright.

Uptime: Is up 24/7, as I use exodus hosting for the server.

Added Notes: This server is ANARCHY, so with that said anything goes. This server is also non-whitelisted!

Owner: Daman221

Staff: Deadpool22x, and LiB_ASSASSIN

Pictures:PUXt2cV.png

Application:

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:

• Username:1726379897, TheDoctor15555
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Vanilla, Sense Alpha 1.1.2 (Or at least that is when i bought it and downloaded it for first time), and the doctor sense Beta 1.7.2
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: We never played voltz itself, but we are used tomost or all of the mods it contains in sepearate times
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: It seems like a good fair Server and we really want to Play on this server, mostly because of its "Highish" Population and fun stature.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Building a base and using Power tools like a BAWS
  • and the doctors likes industrial stuffz

• On a added note, if you dont whitelist both of us dont whitelist either of us, we stay Together.

• Username: cloneco
  • Age14
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:for about a year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: enough to get a good start
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:so i can get better at volts and play with other people.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: building factory's and launching missiles.

• Username:JustinianoWoWo
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:a small bit but i can learn!
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:it's small so no more wall chat and i don't haft to worry about getting griefed
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:Mining and collecting and some crafting but mostly building!

• Username: Cammino
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.8
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Im new and want to play on a server without griefing to learn it.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to learn Voltz without being scared of gettng griefed.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I would like to build the first machines and build base with nice mechanisms.

Application:

• Username:jskipp (All lower cased)
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:1 1/2 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:lots
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:I want to play with others rather than in single player
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:Building missile silos and nuclear warfare bunkers.

• 4 weeks later...

Username: The_Comet (Case-sensitive)

How long have you played Minecraft: About two years

Do you know much about Voltz: Not really, But I love usig NEI, and I have played in the past

Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play with other people, that respect others and what they build.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz: Helping others with problems and learning the new items/blocks that are included in the new updates. I also love to build things.

I hope you put me on the whitelist

-Comet

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons