[0.5.7] Evade Lite [PVE][56 Slots][No Lag] Enhance Your Tekkit Lite experience today! - NEED Staff -

Evade Lite

Name:Colby

IGN:Gthang77

Time Zone:Eastern

Why We Should Pick you? The reason you should pick me is because I know how to do the job and I do it well. Im excellent in difficult situations, and i will always try my best!

Experience you Have? Ive had alot experience as a Staff member but the one ill talk about is ItsJerryandHarrys server. Im a Mod+ there and tons of people have said im the best Mod there . Id love to expand my knowledge to your server so I can help more people and i will never abuse the powers given to me

One Word that describes you? Fun

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T PLAY ON THIS SERVER! This server is a huge piece of shit. I thought it was nice at first because most people kept to themselves, but the owner is never on, the server has really bad lag spikes, and someone has been stealing other people's stuff with a mining laser despite the fact that it was banned. Of course, since the owner is NEVER on, there is no punishment taking place. So people continuously steal stuff. This server is not worth playing on.

True but if u build ur house out of stuff that can't be mined with a laser u wouldent have this prob

Name:I dont want to tell) (Because i want to be safe online)

IGN:Tempest2run

Time Zone:U.S. central

Why We Should Pick you? (I think i should be picked becuse i want to stop Griefers from destroying the server I want to help build the server and i will take care of the server from harm i will be looking at the chat so i can see if anyone is threatening someone i will ban them then you can seeif they deserve to be in this server.

Experience you Have? (I have been 4 mods on servers like tekkit, and minecraft.

One Word that describes you? (I am willing to learn about the server and i will respect all rules in your server i will help build

Name: Kris

IGN: KaayVee

Time Zone: Pacific

Why We Should Pick you? I'm very experienced with tekkit I've played it for a very long time. I love to help people any way that I can. And I love teaching new tekkit players how to play.

Experience you Have? I've been OP/Admin/Mod on many servers all of which I got alot of good feedback on my preformance. The servers usually went inactive otherwise I would still be staff on them.

One Word that describes you? Experienced.

I, like so many others, wish to become staff on your server. Thus follows my application:

Name: Tanner

IGN: Mman1

Time Zone: EST (-5)

Why We Should Pick you? I am a dynamic, flexible person, but have always been a strict adherent to the rules of all servers I have played on. I believe that I can reinforce good behavior on the server while still promoting fun. After all, what else is Minecraft/Tekkit for?

Experience you Have? I am currently an Admin on a vanilla server. In the past, I have owned, co-owned, and moderated other Vanilla/Tekkit servers.

One Word that describes you? Unflappable

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons