[1.0.13] ChickenCraft [PvP/Raid] [20 slots] [24/7] [No-lagg] [Factions]

Fr3D012

ChickenCraft The Best Voltz Minecraft server!

16 Gb of ram and 20 slots

Connect to:

Our economy system is now working! You can now Buy stuff in the chestshops at spawn

:D

Power armor is currently enabled we will keep it enabled unless it causes a server crash, at which that point we will disable it if that happens.

We have Bukkit installed with quite a few plugins running nice and smooth.

Essentials

Groupmanager

Chest shop

World guard

World edit

Iconomy

On this server it is always war. Feel free to punch as many holes in our map as you like, no items are disabled. Use as much antimatter and red matter as you want!

/kit tools Basic starter tools

/sethome sets your own home point

/home teleports you to your set home point

/spawn teleports you to spawn

Owner: - Fr3D012 (Chicken)

Admin: - ApeckishSquirrel

Mods: - Tbot123

The awesome staff isnt abusive so lots of fun, when you guys join we will start survivaling just like you guys, we do everything ligit.

Rules:

1. Owners/Admins - will not gift any items, teleport you or replace lost items

2. --MAKE YOUR HOME FAR AWAY FROM SPAWN (Tip)----

3. No camping spawn

4. No hacking

5. No raceisim

6. Dont bomb spawn

7. Dont spam

8. Dont kill at spawn

9. Listen to the staff

10. Watch your lanuage

Hope to see everyone on the ChickenCraft Voltz server

:D.

Okay guys!

You can aply for moderator now :D

write a comment down below and tell me this info:

1. What is your in game name:

2. Why do you want to be a mod? :

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? :

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? :

Cya on the server :D

1.yesiamquitesmall

2. i want to be a mod and hopefully after a while a admin because this server has great potential for the ever growing popular mod pack voltz.

3. I run my own vannila server and have been a admin on some tekkit servers i have also been playing voltz since the moment it appeared on my launcher.

4. i would ask why happy900 did blow brotato`s base and if he said for fun or something similar then i would say that it was unacceptable it there was a valid reason such as brotato blow up happy900`s base before then i would say that they both should not have done what they did, and should both apoligise.

1.LordFBH

2.I want to be a mod the hopefully an admin becuase I love dealing with problems and helping out whenever possable

3.I run My own server in tekkit & voltz

4.i would ask why happy900 blew up his base and if he doesnt awser the ask if he had any rivalrys with Brotato and then i would ask him to help him remake his base and i would help out too for what he did.

1. What is your in game name: FuzzyDomoEater

2. Why do you want to be a mod? :I would really enjoy being a moderator because I feel that it would be enjoyable to be more involved with the server and at the same time help the server by improving player's experiences, whether that be by helping them start up on the server or helping them get over a missile attack.

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? : Yes, I have been Admin on 3 servers, Mod on 4 and this will be the only server at I will play on so, I can dedicate more time to it. Also I believe that it is worth noting that I can in fact code in the html programming language.

4. If Happy900 and Brotato are fighting about happy blowing up Brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : I would say that is was in fact fair game but I would give Brotato some tips on how to recover and how to reduce the chance of being found again.

I would just like to say that you for reading my application :]

1. What is your in game name:Kinnane

2. Why do you want to be a mod? :I want to be mod because i have been a mod for like 6 moths on this server and i loved and i would help people with commands i would help them if someone saw someone hacking then i report it to the admins so i think ill be good for a mod.

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? :i have been a mod for 6 months

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : I would tell happy to stop and give him a warning and then if he dose it again i would tell the admins and you Fr3D012 and i would tell brotato i would help him rebuild the base.

Plzz let me be a MOD i wont abuse it.

1. What is your in game name:Kinnane

2. Why do you want to be a mod? :I want to be mod because i have been a mod for like 6 moths on this server and i loved and i would help people with commands i would help them if someone saw someone hacking then i report it to the admins so i think ill be good for a mod.

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? :i have been a mod for 6 months

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : I would tell happy to stop doing that and apoligise to brotato and i would tell i would tell brotato to next time ill help him find a better spot to make a base and give him tips on how to not to be found

Squerrl told me to redo my audtion so I HOPE I GET THIS Job

1. What is your in game name: Rooter300

2. Why do you want to be a mod? : Beacause it seems Squirrel has alot of work on his hands with helping people and i think i could assist.

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? : Tbh i have a slight experience before the server was hacked.

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : I would say that happy has all right to do it im not saying its cool but its legit. Plus i might help brotato mine and stuff.

1. What is your in game name: TitaniumPastry

2. Why do you want to be a mod? :I think this is a great voltz server and so prevent trolling when another admin or mod is online.

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? :I have hosted my own servers and have been a admin on them; however i have never actually been a moderator on a server.

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? :

It is a griefing server, so happy is allowed to destroy ppl's bases and brotato should go and plan revenge. :D

1. What is your in game name: RyanIrlanda

2. Why do you want to be a mod? :I really just want to play on the server

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? : I was a mod in a Tekkit server back in the day

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : hide your base brotato, and you might wanna invest in some blast resistance

What is your IGN: Ragequitguy

Why do you want to be a mod: So I have some sort of authority over my tribe

Do you have any experience: Yes, I've been a mod on many vanilla servers and on this current one I govern the biggest society on the server

If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : I would say tough luck, its a raid server. Try some blast proof walling or making your base underground for protection.

1. What is your in game name: DANCRAD

2. Why do you want to be a mod? :i want to help others

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? :a bit on a smaller server

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : i would tell brotato that that is what voltz is about and that he should stop whining and find a new place

1.What is your in game name: Tuv_

2.Why do you want to be a mod?: I want to help others by giving them information or tips anyway possible.

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? :Yes on my friends server.

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : I would say that he should have set up defenses or picked a better spot like underground. Also tell him its a raid server so better luck next time.

Whitelist app :

1. What is your in game name: Eskiss1977

2. Why do you want to be a mod? : Dont really want to be mod, just try out the game on a server with people.

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? : Been playing a bit entry level, but not much - been playing alot of Tekkit, and would say advanced :o)

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? :.... reasy ... steady .... GO!

1. What is your in game name:garnet374

2. Why do you want to be a mod? :want to try game

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? :no

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : fight fight fight fight!!! lol

• 2 weeks later...

1:IGN:Rush_Min3r

2: I want to be a mod because I'am a friendly, helpful (sometimes psycho) person. I think that my contribution to the server will make it an even better server!I also have expierience in voltz which means I will be very helpful.

3: I have been a vanilla mod twice and a admin assistant on tekkit, but never really an admin.

4:If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base, I would say: Chill out guys, If you really wanna kill yourselves go, but don't use redmatter or any other super destructive device xD!

1. What is your in game name: bob7890987

2. Why do you want to be a mod? : i want to be mod to help enforce the rules

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? : yes

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : its a pvp/grefing map live with it brotato

MOD APPLICATION

1. What is your in game name: b3ar_gry1l5

2. Why do you want to be a mod? : I would like to be a mod because I like to help people that need help.

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? : no i have not been mod but i am helping with happy's server

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : I would say "this server

is a war server " and i would ask them to calm down.

1. What is your in game name: crazyomega29

2. Why do you want to be a mod? : played single player loads and looking for people to play with and if poss destroy or even team up with if with and have fun
:)

3. Do you have any experience with moderator/admin rank? : yes but on other games not miecraft

4. If happy900 and brotato are fighting about happy blowing up brotato's base. What would you do/say as moderator? : i would have to find out what has happened if not rules have been broken then ask happy900 and brotato to join me to sign a agreement to not blow each other up for say 3 days rl so they can recover and then get bk to blowing up each other if that fails and they don't stop then follow the rules and give a punishment if required