[0.5.7] ChaCol's Tekkit Lite Server [PvE][10 Slots][Essentials][Grief Prevention][WhiteList][24/7]

ChaCol

Username: nannerb27

Native Language: English

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: Since when it came out I'm pretty sure

Why do you want to join this server: To play tekkit lite with more than myself

Have you read the rules: Yes

Username: TheGnomeGuardian

Native Language: English

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: A fairly long time. I know my stuff.

Why do you want to join this server?: I've been looking for a nice Tekkit Lite server. There are many listed, but I chose this one because I like small servers. Larger servers are so hard to play on, and I'd like a nice supportive group of players that I can team up with, if they're willing.

Have you read the rules?: Of course.

P.S.

Please message me if I am accepted. I tend not to check back on posts, because I'm extremely forgetful sometimes. Thanks!

Username:Mortimr

Native Language:French , but i'm quite good at english :)

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite:I've been playing Tekkit Lite for 1 month on lots of different servers .

Why do you want to join this server?:I was searching for a small community playing TL and I think this server IS the good one :) I also hate servers with PvP and allowed grief because new players doesn't have any chances against the old ones :/

Have you read the rules?:Yup

Username:mancuss

Native Language:polish How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite:

since day one

Why do you want to join this server?:looking for a nice server with nice ppl

Have you read the rules?:yes

• 3 weeks later...

Native language : English

How long have you been playing tekkit lite : For 2 months

Why do you want to join this server: I want to experince tekkit on multiplayer so i can help others and others can help me.

have you read the rules? : Yes

username: Dwillix