[0.5.7] ChaCol's Tekkit Lite Server [PvE][10 Slots][Essentials][Grief Prevention][WhiteList][24/7]

ChaCol

Username:TukL

Native Language:English

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite:2 months

Why do you want to join this server?:It sounds like a server that is just my type. I am not a fan of PvP and like to play the game the way it was meant.

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Username:TukL

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite:2 months

Why do you want to join this server?:It sounds like a server that is just my type. I am not a fan of PvP and like to play the game the way it was meant.

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Accepted.

Username:junpie

Native Language:english

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: few months

Why do you want to join this server?: Id like to find a server that doesnt have people making trouble and play with those who want to create and build

Have you read the rules?: yes

Username:junpie

Native Language:english

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: few months

Why do you want to join this server?: Id like to find a server that doesnt have people making trouble and play with those who want to create and build

Have you read the rules?: yes

Accepted.

Username: Major_Creepist

Native Language: English

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: I've been playing Tekkit Lite since it came out. I have been using Technic and Tekkit Classic for about a year now.

Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join this server, because I like whitelisted servers. They are usually more trustworthy, the owners are nicer, and I know my stuff won't be griefed. This server post seemed nice enough, so I'm applying.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, in their entirety.

Username: Major_Creepist

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: I've been playing Tekkit Lite since it came out. I have been using Technic and Tekkit Classic for about a year now.

Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join this server, because I like whitelisted servers. They are usually more trustworthy, the owners are nicer, and I know my stuff won't be griefed. This server post seemed nice enough, so I'm applying.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, in their entirety.

Accepted.

Username: Pugg138

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: Since it came out

Why do you want to join this server?: I want to play on a server that is friendly so we can help each other

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Username: shazbot

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: since it came out, tekkit before that, IC before tekkit...

Why do you want to join this server?: Just looking for a good, smallish server where I can build in peace :)

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Username: FlamingSock

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: Since it came out, actually.

Why do you want to join this server?: It's a small, grief-free server, and all my favorite servers have either updated to 5.9, now use custom zips, or have switched to FTB.

Have you read the rules?: Of course. No griefing, stealing, rawr. Excessive bullying, swearing, etc. is forbidden, and banned items are Mining laser/turtle (Which is a shame, but understandable.), explosives, and Mystcraft.

Username: willyferrell

Native Language: english

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: since it came out, and played tekkit for about a year before that.

Why do you want to join this server?: I hate all of the huge servers and all of the annoying people who don't know what they're doing and the huge amount of traffic. I just want to make an awesome factory with people who have a mutual respect for each other and the game.

Have you read the rules?: yep, pretty simple

native language :english

how long have you been playing tekkit lite :since it came out

why do you want to join this server : i want to join this server because i have been robbed and greifed on every major server so i want to go on a server that sounds good and i will keep my stuff

have you read the rules?: yep i can keep to them

Native language : English

How long have you been playing tekkit lite : When it came out

Why do you want to join this server: I want to play with lots of friendly people who will be happy to help each other.

have you read the rules? : Yes and will never try or to break the rules.

username: jamesgo10

Username: Supadupa2

Native Language: French dutch english

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: since it was relased, been playing on my personal server, and classic since years.

Why do you want to join this server?: looking for new ideas to share.

Have you read the rules?: sure

Username: Skifolk

Native language: Russian

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: few days now, been playing tekkit classic for 2-3 month

Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a new compact server to start playing

Have you read the rules?: sure

Username: Mist320

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite:since it came out

Why do you want to join this server?:I'm lookin for a fun server in tekkit light that won't allow PvP because i've had some bad expeirences in PvP servers because i tend to lag a lot.(and crash)

Have you read the rules?:yes i have, No bullying(i would never do it i know how it feels) little sweaing(i rarely swear) no mining lasers no mysta craft no explosivs i'm perfectly fine with all that and would never even DREAM of breaking the rules.