[1.6.4] BusinessElite [PvE][50x2 Slots][Open][Grief Prevention][BusinessElite Pack]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I just downloaded the "Business Elite" pack and I am wondering if I could join your multiplayer server. At this point, I've tried to connect a few times and it seems like there might be a whitelist, as it keeps saying "Connection refused: connect". I would really like it if I could try out the server and see if it is good. Thanks!

Thats the default message for the downed server.

Suggestions for the future:

1. Ping the server before joining (Just add it, it will ping automatically) the server is already added in this case, just wait til it finishes pinging

2. Read the server description "[1.4.6] BusinessElite [PvE][30 Slots][Open][Factions][Choptree2]"

Here [Open] means no white list.

Thats the default message for the downed server.

Suggestions for the future:

1. Ping the server before joining (Just add it, it will ping automatically) the server is already added in this case, just wait til it finishes pinging

2. Read the server description "[1.4.6] BusinessElite [PvE][30 Slots][Open][Factions][Choptree2]"

Here [Open] means no white list.

The server is offline is it not?

Just pinged it, seems so.

Don't look at me I don't own it.

Also, what was the point of this question? Or did you just not notice that I was replying to this guys post?

His problem is he can't connect, The server is offline that is the reason he cannot connect.

I got it threw email so I couldn't use the client to check the server status.

So it was a question, Cause last thing I knew at that point is the server was offline..

His problem is he can't connect, The server is offline that is the reason he cannot connect.

I got it threw email so I couldn't use the client to check the server status.

So it was a question, Cause last thing I knew at that point is the server was offline..

'Kay. Sorry about that, thought you were being sarcastic.

Hey, I keep getting a "failed to login: bad login". If you could inform me on why it's telling me this I would be appreciative.

This means you have to re-login to the technic launcher. It just means you have logged in elsewhere with your mojang account while being logged into the technic launcher. Hopefully that made sense.

This Modpack is epic!! The perfect combination of commerce and industrialization!!

My only complaint is that the damn creepers on the moon ALSO have oxygen masks!!

I hope you guys will release the server version soon!! it will be the perfect new edition to the very limited server set in South Africa!!

Keep up the rocking work guys!!

defcon_ghost

This Modpack is epic!! The perfect combination of commerce and industrialization!!

My only complaint is that the damn creepers on the moon ALSO have oxygen masks!!

I hope you guys will release the server version soon!! it will be the perfect new edition to the very limited server set in South Africa!!

Keep up the rocking work guys!!

defcon_ghost

Thank you for the encouraging comment! It really pushes me to keep on working on the modpack. We are most likely going to be releasing the server files to the public, however a few of the admins and I have some issues that we are thinking about with that.

Thank you for the encouraging comment! It really pushes me to keep on working on the modpack. We are most likely going to be releasing the server files to the public, however a few of the admins and I have some issues that we are thinking about with that.

Yeah i can imagine there may be a few issues :P

Even if you guys dont bring out the server version, please keep your focus on this pack! Technic should list this automatically in the launcher!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i can imagine there may be a few issues :P

Even if you guys dont bring out the server version, please keep your focus on this pack! Technic should list this automatically in the launcher!!

We have released the server to the public, however it is only for private servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons