[1.6.4] BusinessElite [PvE][50x2 Slots][Open][Grief Prevention][BusinessElite Pack]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok when i start my technic launcher for this mod this is what i get

1. Technic Launcher Error Report:
  2. ( Please submit this report to https://github.com/TechnicPack/TechnicLauncher/issues )
  3. Launcher Build: 358

4. Selected Pack: BusinessElite
  5. Stack Trace:
  6. Exception: NullPointerException
  7. Message: null
  8. Trace:
  9. net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installOldForgeLibs(ModpackInstaller.java:97)
  10. net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:62)
  11. org.spoutcraft.launcher.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:60)

12. System Information:
  13. Operating System: Windows 7
  14. Operating System Version: 6.1
  15. Operating System Architecture: amd64
  16. Java version: 1.7.0_09 64 bit
  17. Total Memory: 114 MB
  18. Max Memory: 1347 MB
  19. Memory Free: 53 MB
  20. CPU Cores: 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still no eu one been more then two mouths now

Sorry it took me so long to reply. The European server was being maintained by somebody other than myself, and with his recent disappearance we could not getting everything taken care of. We have been working to make the pack crash/bug free, and when everything is taken care of, we will re-introduce the European server.

In fact, it is reasonable that 1.6.x is not supported with the Pre-1.6.x thing, meaning that it would not work. Also, Technic Launcher from pre-1.3.x will not work. Tekkit was redesigned for 1.4.x, so that people would not have to go Feed the Beast pack to have a good multiplayer modded for 1.4.x to today! Good grief the Technic Pack has gone a long way!

Also, Silver Mining is automated, it just can be VERY, VERY expensive.

• 4 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons