[1.6.4] BusinessElite [PvE][50x2 Slots][Open][Grief Prevention][BusinessElite Pack]

ENMntJu.png

TeamSpeak: ts.businessmodpack.com

wnzwUwZ.png?1?7843

Technic Platform:

1. Open your technic platform

2. Click add new pack

4. Click "Add Modpack"

5. Log in and allow the pack to download

6. Go to multiplayer and select the server that will automatically be there!

Legacy Launcher:

NO LONGER SUPPORTED AS OF VERSION 4.0

zi0DfxJ.png?1

The BusinessElite modpack was created to cater for those of you who loving using tech mods. Quarries, computers, redstone logic? You name it, we have it. Create huge factories with friends, or going solo. Fiddle with wires, cables, and pipes to create things that you usually only seen in your dreams! With BusinessElite the sky is no longer the limit! Literally! Explore alternate dimensions such as the tropical realm, pocket dimensions, or even different planets. Everything is possible in BusinessElite!

Make a humongous company and try to become the richest player on the server! Not interested in industry? Not to worry this server still has something for you! Our server contains minigames and pvp arenas for the times when people just feel like having some fun!

Dnl0GYq.png?1

A Full List of Mods is Available On Our Technic Page

Click Here To Go There

Plugins:

Buycraft

Disablecraft

Essentials

Grief Prevention

Group Manager

Items for Vote

Mob Arena

Multiverse- Core

Multiverse- Inventories

Prism

Scheduled Announcer

Secure Chests

Survival Games

Votifier

WorldBorder

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

EHfitw9.png?1

Here at Business Elite we don't like grief, stealing, and all of those things that make people rage when they log in. Thus we have a system of protecting your land from others. Using the Grief Prevention plugin, and claiming your land with a golden shovel keeps your land safe from anyone else. Nobody will be able to rob you of your equipment again! BusinessElite has some of the lowest grief rates in the minecraft PvE server community.

lmYeYgs.png?1

As a PvE server our rules boil down to 3 main areas:

• No Griefing

• Stealing
    • Player Traps

[*]Be Kind/Respectful

• No Vulgar/Derogatory Language
    • Apply the Golden Rule

• Treat Others the Way You Want to be Treated

[*]Use Common Sense

• Spamming
  • Advertising
  • Hacked Clients
  • Exploiting Bugs, Glitches, or loopholes

Dgjo7LE.png?1

[section Soon to Come!]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing server, currently small but it looks as if its going to go far :)

Thanks for the feedback! Our pack is now available off of the technic platform so instructions on how to use that will be added to our thread shortly. If you know what you are doing then feel free to use this link to download the pack: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/businesselite

hi, when i download and install the link to your modpack, minecraft gets stuckl on the mojang screen. any suggjesttions?

Which launcher are you using?

If the old launcher, then try getting the new launcher. I'm 100% sure it will work on there.

when im posting this i am retrying to use the modpack i will edit this post to see if anything changes :)

wish me luck!

edit*: it worked! it finished its loading as i typed *wish me luck" :D i will join the servcer now! ign is celticbacon

That is good. I hope you enjoy the pack and server!

@dragonrx i was enjoying the server untill i was stolen from.. i have SOME of the items back, but i dont think i will come back to this server soon. it was fun while it lasted, thanks a bunch. ;)

I am trying to fix this issue of people still being able to steal right now. Hopefully you re-think and possibly come back :(

thank you very much, although the chances of me returning right now are very slim, i appreciate the effort. :D

i would also like to inform you that the iron chest mod chests ie. iron, gold, diamond and crystal are not respong to being privated, the chest will open if i were to right click but not private.. if you can look into this i would be gratefull

thank you very much, although the chances of me returning right now are very slim, i appreciate the effort. :D

i would also like to inform you that the iron chest mod chests ie. iron, gold, diamond and crystal are not respong to being privated, the chest will open if i were to right click but not private.. if you can look into this i would be gratefull

I added them to be private this morning along with the machines.

dragonrx when i try to join the server it wont let me im on technic platform build 195 and tekkit 3.1.2

Plz help me

Your first problem is that you are running tekkit and not the custom modpack.

Hello DragonRX, I am looking to join your server, but your ip is not showing up in my multiplier tab.

What launcher are you using? Old/New?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons