removing items

Viperlocc

So my tekkit server has become so laggy, you can't even move, type, jump, anything. you get a 5 second pause, and a 1 second free time. I want to remove the world anchors to see if this helps. How can I do that from the server command? Current plugins are Multiverse-core and portals, Permbukkit, world edit.

Try changing the following line in the Railcraft config. It is around line 185

# change to 'tweaks.anchor.loadOnStart=false' to disable force loading of chunks with Anchors when the game starts

tweaks.anchor.loadOnStart=true

#

EDIT: Sorry forgot to say I don't believe this can be done from console.

Try changing the following line in the Railcraft config. It is around line 185

# change to 'tweaks.anchor.loadOnStart=false' to disable force loading of chunks with Anchors when the game starts

tweaks.anchor.loadOnStart=true

#

EDIT: Sorry forgot to say I don't believe this can be done from console.

Thanks. I changed it and it still lags. I have no idea what is wrong with this thing.

Got it working. /remove items 1000 works quite well. Apparently 7000 items were floating around...dunno from where, but its all fixed now

7000 items floating around indicates a leaky pipe system or quarry, or a nuke that got set off. If it happens again, you will want to find the source of the item flow.

Well, each day it ends up getting laggy and when i do the item remove trick, it usually removes 2000 to 5000 items...couple nukes were set off but that was over a week ago now. and im the only one that can use em. only one pipe system is up, and seems to be working fine. ill have to fly around and see if anyone added anything.