Tekkit lite running slow

I recently got a new computer that runs Minecraft at best graphics settings with Optifine at 60 to 250 fps. In Tekkit i got 5 to 35 fps with the same settings, and i get 60 to 200 fps with lowest settings. I was wondering what i could do to improve my performance. Specs are windows 7 home premium 64 bit. Intel i7-3610QM CPU 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, Nvidia 650 m graphics card, please help!

Turn down graphics settings. Or go build your own computer (It's difficult. Don't even attempt it, it's like, typing code with a guitar, holding said guitar with your feet.)

No sarcasm here, nope. No sir!

Turn down graphics settings. Or go build your own computer (It's difficult. Don't even attempt it, it's like, typing code with a guitar, holding said guitar with your feet.)

No sarcasm here, nope. No sir!

I would but i bought a laptop because i needed mobility.(i was told by many people building a PC i cheaper and better, but i needed to move it around)

I would but i bought a laptop because i needed mobility.(i was told by many people building a PC i cheaper and better, but i needed to move it around)

Uh, I dunno sir. Maybe just play with the lag, most of us have to bear it.