Obsidian tool and armour not working!

That's a bug in one of the older version of Voltz. I don't really know in which update they fixed it, but I know for sure it's fixed in the 1.1.0 build. That version has some other crafting bugs(or that may be on the server I'm playing on, no idea.), but overall I find it more stable.

Hope that helped!

Haha :) Also, if you're going to update now, I'll tips you to make as many ingots as possible before that, cause in the later builds you'll need diamond dust to refine it, since the enrichment chamber is outputting dirty obsidian dust, and you need to refine it in the metallurgic infuser with diamond dust. So basically you still need 3 diamonds for an obsidian pick, but that is also stronger so i suppose it's alright ;)

Ok, thanks for the info, I will stay on recommended build for now since Iv'e had so many problems with the latest build. Can't you give me any tips how to get Diamonds and Gold easy? I really need gold, and now with that info you gave me I don't think 11 diamonds will be enough for anything ;P. Also can you check this thread out and give a comment and council with people if they know of any: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/ore-generation-sheet.39885/

Well there are no shortcuts ;) you could get a tunnel bore to mine for you, but those are quite expensive alone. If that doesn't suit you, I'm pretty sure you'll either have to install some other mods on top of Voltz (provided that you're playing singleplayer) or just do some regular mining yourself ;)

• 3 weeks later...