Launcher sticks to mouse click

faatiydut

Question

Launcher Version: 191

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: 7.0.150

Antivirus Program: None

Description of Problem:

Whenever I load up the technic launcher, I can't click anywhere on it and moving my mouse drags the window into the bottom right corner of my screen, it's really bizarre, I can't then drag it back up and I can't launch anything with my mouse, I have to resort to using tab, space and enter.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

10 answers to this question

This happened to me when I moved my techniclauncher.exe from my desktop to a folder on my desktop "games".

move it back to the last location you moved it from and your problem should be solved.

This doesn't work for me, because I drag it out of the chrome downloads onto the desktop

I was getting around this issue by tabbing three times and then hitting space to launch, but the new launcher makes that impossible. Tab no longer works to navigate through the objects in the launcher, so a reboot is required to get it working again. It's impossible to navigate the launcher without a mouse. Progress??

I've been having the same problem for months now, i cant play any of the games and whenever my mouse moves over the launcher it continually moves towards the bottom right of my screen and i cant do anything about it, ive uninstalled everything and re-installed it twice now and nothing seems to work.

I had this issue before,I can't understand what happened but for some reason the only thing that worked was to move the launcher exe to the first location I ever opened it (which i my case was my downloads folder). I opened it and the window would move, moved it to my downloads folder and when I opened it everything was fine.

I had, this problem and my normal MC launcher was also not working. I fixed this by either updating Java (Downloading and reinstalling) or use ninja skills and try to move my mouse faster than the launcher can move, and click so then the mouse was stuck to a new part of the launcher, and then I pressed the middle mouse buttom and clicked random buttons on the mouse, BOTH OF THESE THINGS were happening at the same time when it fixed, So I don't know which, Probably updating java if I used my common sense, but I like to think I have ninja skills :)

http://www.java.com/en/

I used the download on the main page.