FML error

SXScarecrow

I was wondering if you could help me with this strange error I've been getting. I have uploaded my pack (the SnowPack) to the Platform, but it is behaving like vanilla minecraft! Apparently it is lacking FML, but Forge is definitely in there. Have I compiled the .zip wrong? If so, can you tell me the exact layout of what the .zip should have, and where everything should be?

Cheers

I was wondering if you could help me with this strange error I've been getting. I have uploaded my pack (the SnowPack) to the Platform, but it is behaving like vanilla minecraft! Apparently it is lacking FML, but Forge is definitely in there. Have I compiled the .zip wrong? If so, can you tell me the exact layout of what the .zip should have, and where everything should be?

Cheers

Use forge release 524 or another newer one that doesn't break, you're currently using 497 right? You can find the newest releases here: http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?action=files

im using the latest forge build but i still load vanilla

Have you put all the files in another file before zipping them? You shouldn't, they have to be directly accessible in the zip. Also, try forge 524