Voltz 1.1.0 Server Help

OK. When I try to find the Voltz server download for 1.1.0 as it is the most updated version of Voltz. I cannot seem to find it anywhere. I found the client for it, but not the jar. I want the most updated version of Voltz, 1.1.0 NOT 1.0.11 So if anyone could sned me a link to it or make a updated one that is reliable, It would be a big help, as I am hosting a server =) (Its Private)

Also One other thing I forgot. In Modular Power suits, The Power tool does not have a weapons pannel like everyone elses voltz does. Is this a problem with not being updated or just me having a problem with my client. How can I fix this?

What do you mean by weapons panel? The part of the Tinker Table, where you add the Melee Assist and Plasma Cannon? If so, that's in Voltz v1.1.0.

What do you mean by weapons panel? The part of the Tinker Table, where you add the Melee Assist and Plasma Cannon? If so, that's in Voltz v1.1.0.

I have updated my Voltz to 1.1.0.3 or whatever the latest version is, but I still don't have the plasma cannon update

Only battery, pickaxe, shovel, axe, diamond drill and the aqua thing

I have updated my Voltz to 1.1.0.3 or whatever the latest version is, but I still don't have the plasma cannon update

Only battery, pickaxe, shovel, axe, diamond drill and the aqua thing

Hmm, is that on your own server/singleplayer or on another server? If It's on some random server, those features may be banned.

Can you see the colour change model thingy in there too?

Hmm, is that on your own server/singleplayer or on another server? If It's on some random server, those features may be banned.

Can you see the colour change model thingy in there too?

It's my own server and I didn't ban anything, because what's the fun of that? lol

But I have no idea what this 'colour change model thingy' is.

If it's an item, then I don't have it

I do have the color change model thingy but still haven't got the plasma upgrade

Hmm, that was really weird :/ Why I asked that was to solve out if maybe for dome reason you had an outdated version of Modular PowerSuit. Sorry, but I have no idea what to do then :/

Also, I didn't mean to write model, but module ;)