[Tekkit Lite 0.6.0] Whole chunks of the map 'reverting' back to initial map creation states.

Vaygrim

Question

Title: [Tekkit Lite 0.6.0] Whole chunks of the map 'reverting' back to initial map creation states.

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: 7 Update 15

Description of Problem:

Entire segments of an SSP map I imported into 0.6.0 have now been reverted back to their initial map generation states. Any terraforming or landscaping I have done has been reverse. Buildings and structures, vanished... all the way down to the bedrock and all the way up to the sky. 3/4 of my headquarters structure is now gone, with the landscaping changes I initially made during construction having been reversed.

Error Messages:

N/A

Error Log:

N/A

1 answer to this question

This problem is still on-going. A random one of the chunks that my base currently occupies keeps getting reverted back to its initial state at world generation, erasing everything that was there previously. All terrain is restored back to original state at initial world gen, including any ore that was there initially. While this is awesome when it happens in my mining areas or old quarries... it really sucks to have happen in my base constantly.

Every time this occurs, I basically have to scrap all of my current progress and revert back to the last save backup I made (usually done before starting the game client up). This has repeatedly cost me multiple hours of gameplay progress on repeated occassions and only happens in 0.6.0. I highly suspect it has something to do with ChickenChunks as that mod was erasing whole sections of the map (including the bedrock) and leaving a gaping 'void' that you would slow fall through.