Factory Build Team Needed

IGN: Dragon7374

Mod of expertise: buildcraft pipes

Prove that you are an expert of the above mod: I can use all pipes well and know how to use them effectively.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: no

Any other things I should know: sorry for changing my application but I really want to get onto this server all the other ones haven't been right. I really am an expert. Many thanks. :D

IGN: Pillowbyte

Mod of expertise: Thermal Expansion

Prove that you are an expert of the above mod: I know how to power powered furnaces, and I am also pretty good at building pipe networks.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned from any server.

Any other things I should know: I have played on over 350 multiplayer servers. I prefer playing cooperatively and love to build empires. I am a mod on one server, possibly two. I also have experience in the crafting of new weapons, armor, and machines, although I am not very experienced at IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, or ComputerCraft.

IGN: marsterjesl

Mod of expertise: i'm applying for the good builder position but i'm familiar and know my way around the mods in tekkit

Prove that you are an expert of the above mod: ermm not exactly sure what to wright here but i know how to use all the mods in tekkit

i'm applying for the good builder position iv'e built many building in minecraft and have experience doing so

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: yes i was recently banned from a tekkit lite server, it is gunna sound bad me saying this but im not sure why

Any other things I should know: i like to do blacksmithing irl

IGN:Rabid Squirrel

Mod of expertise: Building and Red Power

Prove That you are an expert of the above mod: I once build 2 giant mansions one for me and for my brother in survival out of iron blocks

and I also can make very hard armor like quantom in 30 min

Have you ever been banned if so, Why?: I never have been banned

Any other things I should know: thats all and i can play on the computer for 3-Hours so ya and thx

IGN: Rabid Griz

Mod of expertise: Red power and very good with computers and building

Prove That you are a expert: I made two Giant mansions and quantum armor in 1 hour

Have you ever been banned? if so why?: i have never been banned

Any other things i should no: I love to play and build and i can play for 3-hours