mmmpowersuits Missing

Jayfelt

I am having this issue as well, but I am running Tekkit-Lite 0.6.0. I am getting the same error message as above. I looked at the mods installed on my server and the version of the power suits mod there is ModularPowersuits-0.3.0-178.jar. So I went to: http://build.technicpack.net/job/Machine-Muse-Power-Suits/178/ and downloaded the mod and then threw it in my tekkitlite mods folder. But I am still getting the same error. I even tried downloading the version it mentioned in the error but that also did not work.

Is there something special you need to do when adding a mod to tekkitlite? Or has anyone solved this problem?

You may want to check the server version with your current version. If the two do not match, you won't be able to access the server.

For instance, the server is probably running at 0.5.7 and you're currently at 0.6.0, which means you're running different versions of the same programs. Try downgrading to 0.5.7 and see if that lets you onto the server.

I am also using 0.6.0 server and client. I have noticed that there are several mods with different versions in the mods folders. Trying to find correct versions for my client at the moment but I am not sure if that will solve the issue.

Most of the time, it will. It could simply be the matter of mismatched files. But, if you're experiencing it with MMMPowersuits only, then that would likely be the download that you want to hunt for, rather than a whole set. The server moderators could have set it that way on purpose, because of something or another they didn't like in the new/old files.

@Neomus - Ok, let's start by looking at what your serverside mods folder says, and match it with the client side. Just copy and paste, they are exactly the same for client and server.

@Jayfelt - You want to match your client-side mods with the server's versions of the same mods that are erroring out.

let me look at the 0.6.0 file list

Edit: Ok, the jar file you are looking for in the server/client side is called:

ModularPowersuits-0.3.0-178.jar

Check that both your server and client are using the same file.

Jayfelt, just make sure this file is in your client mod folder