[Tekkit Lite 0.6.0] Server and clientside mod mismatch

Suolakeksi

Question

Title: [Tekkit Lite 0.6.0] Server and clientside mod mismatch

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: Any java version (for me version 7 update 17)

Description of Problem:

After patching my server into 0.6.0 some of my server clients have not been able to join because they are missing mods. First I thought that I could be that they used the old launcher, but after testing that it didn't work yet. The problem was that I could join my server and some other staff that had patched to tekkit 0.6 the moment it came out, but most of my clients downloaded it 1 day later. During that time a bug (i presume) appeared into the client-side version of tekkit lite 0.6 and the mod modular power suits won't be anymore downloaded with the 0.6 pack.

To verify that the technic team hadn't removed modular power suits I re-downloaded the server pack, but to my surprise the modular power suit mod is still there.

So this means that either currently the clients must manually install modular power suits or then every 0.6 server owner must remove/disable the power suit mod.

I hope that this is not the case due to the mod being a essential part of my server.

So in short term: The tekkit lite 0.6 server- and client-side versions have mod mismatches making server connecting impossible due to mods missing from the client-side 0.6.0 version of tekkit lite.

Error Messages:

No error messages

Error Log:

No errors

1 answer to this question