ntgclan.com [30 Slots][Factions PVP/RAIDING!][KeepInventory][Staff Wanted!]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to look into your staff a group of moderators came and killed is and quarried are house and we lost every thing they used hacks to bypass are claims and we said stop but they kept grifing us until we quit this is the worst server evER!!!!

you need to look into your staff a group of moderators came and killed is and quarried are house and we lost every thing they used hacks to bypass are claims and we said stop but they kept grifing us until we quit this is the worst server evER!!!!

Screen shot or name of the mod ... or i cant do any thing sorry little guy ;\

i don't have a screen shot and they quarried my house well i found a better server that i'm admin on so for a pice of advice if you go on this server just hide your bace or house

Me and two friends got on the server and an admin "tekkitisawesome" was abusing their power and banned all of us pretty near as soon as we joined. It was because we cursed once and the rules on the server at spawn clearly say cursing is allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons